Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Europe's upcoming winter
(11-20-2010, 05:46 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I wish there was fucking snow in Australia.
Shit, you guys have got heaters and multiple layers of clothing!
This February we're gonna have air-cons on full blast and still be sweating naked.

Sounds hot.
(11-20-2010, 05:46 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I wish there was fucking snow in Australia.
This February we're gonna have air-cons on full blast and still be sweating naked.

Oh, so you are from Australia man.
Yeah, i have 2 fans in each of my rooms except the bathrooms xD
(11-16-2010, 01:24 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: dw, trained at driving in gta with snow mod, cant fail

;gtthis
Yay! I love cold, summer sucks :D
I wish I lived in Mexico!
First snow for the northwest comes from wednesday onwards, YEEAAAHHH.

Chances of schools and colleges closing this winter is seriously high. %)
(11-21-2010, 12:25 PM)Cave link Wrote: First snow for the northwest comes from wednesday onwards, YEEAAAHHH.

I hope you have provided enough firewood and mammoths steak in your cave man, it's gonna be one hell of a winter.
I dont mind cold temperatures, but fuck..I had enough snow last year, I dont need any of that shit this winter lol.
(11-21-2010, 12:25 PM)Cave link Wrote: First snow for the northwest comes from wednesday onwards, YEEAAAHHH.

wake up