Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(10-30-2010, 02:47 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: So just because i don't know him makes me a newfag? rofl. Fail
Ye, seeing as you don't know somebody who played here like a year ago.
No wonder that Fat_Cobra ain't getting any votes, everyone in the "LVP inner circle" knows that he ain't legit.
(10-30-2010, 02:47 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: So just because i don't know him makes me a newfag? rofl. Fail
  _O- _O- I'm sure hes not. Stop sucking his nuts before calling someone a newfag, where the fuck have you been?
Newfag.
(10-29-2010, 09:41 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: WW -
1. [uL]Jakez
2. [NB]DrVibrator (i'll ignore what i said earlier, though i believe it do be true)
3. me (no exaggerating, just fight me if u don't believe me  ;))
4. [NB]DRE (same as DrV)
5. [uL]F0rce

As for sentinel, i've fought him numerous times in GTAT and i don't see how you could possibly say he is that best player in WW. He is a good fighter, but honestly probably wouldn't even crack my top 10, and as for J.King....i don't remember the last time he even got my armor off, so i have no idea how he could be in the top 20 even... :roll:

RW -
1. [sLK]Violax
2. [sLK]HaZe
3. [NB]DrVibrator
4. me
5. Maddolis

those 2 lists are the best i could think of...
sososososo true, it's annoying when people say he is such a great fighter based on his videos, he's a good sniper but that's about it imo

ROFL!!!!

Time to lock this thread i think.
No, the poll is not finished yet.
(10-30-2010, 12:20 PM)Weezy link Wrote: No, the poll is not finished yet.
1.Vib-56 votes
3. iou :)

It's funny because I can beat them both and so can Fat_Cobra XD
(10-30-2010, 12:20 PM)Weezy link Wrote: No, the poll is not finished yet.
Why. This poll is useless so someone lock it.
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348949#msg348949 date=1288434845]
ROFL!!!!

Time to lock this thread i think.
what's funny? that i didnt include any SAE's? Sorry, considering i beat u all with armor left, u dont crack the top 5 :'(...you guys aren't good at all in 1v1, and just decent in aad,  :roll:

and yeah darkness im unhittable cus i have magical cheats  8) and lol @ you calling scream the best  _O-
Am i in your top 10 immo? :(