Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(10-28-2010, 05:00 PM)Maka link Wrote: Sewa_Zinger

Chicken beach!
(10-28-2010, 04:55 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: keanu_reeveeeeees why dont you run back to the matrix and stay there because you obviously dont have any idea what your talking about.

If you actually wanna compare players like this making an all-time sort of thing you gotto look at when they were most active or at their top playing.

Dr.V wins this easily and he gets my vote

Violax/karizma would come after Dr.v and the rest are a JOKE

the end.
i find it funny each time [NB] or cheating is mentioned you come out of your little cave. Why don't you stay there? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what i've been saying about them
Who the fuck is [NB]Dr.Vibrator?
(10-28-2010, 10:33 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: Who the fuck is [NB]Dr.Vibrator?
Get lost newfag.
(10-28-2010, 10:34 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Get lost newfag.
^
(10-28-2010, 10:34 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Get lost newfag.
How about telling me who he is instead of acting like dumbass retard and trolling up the forum? Thanks.
(10-28-2010, 10:46 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: How about telling me who he is instead of acting like dumbass retard and trolling up the forum? Thanks.
The best sa-mp player thats who, you newfag.
(10-28-2010, 10:33 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: Who the fuck is [NB]Dr.Vibrator?

Rofl
Newfag, seriously
You know back when I was new, I went ingame and asked.
People (in LVP) tended to say HaZe, Ghost or RonaldMcDonald/Salvo.

Three years later after a few other fucking solid fighters have emerged, strangely our answers are far worse. The best one I've read so far was RW: Violax, WW: Jakez. While there is no perfect answer, there are wrong answers- however the above one is perfectly legit.
Weezy, polls like this aren't going to get you very good answers because the audience that actually knows what the fuck they're on about either don't use this forum or have quit sa-mp all together.
For the current situation 2 months ago I'd have said:

WW: [SAE]Sentinel (because he dominated everyone in gtat)
RW: [sLK]Violax (because i think he's still active?)