Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(10-27-2010, 08:53 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Unknower? Nice. KFC has said, along with 90NINE AND various ex-NB members that NB was using modified weapon.dat long before everyone else. Why do you think [NB]eminich has a video on youtube of how to edit it in 0.3a? And how about you ask anyone who has fought NB consistently if they were legit or not ;). And about the DDoS'ing, there was even a News post maybe by Kye about it a long time ago, i'm sure some people will remember it.
LOL
As i said, stop telling people lies you unknower. You got no clue
(10-27-2010, 08:54 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ye in ww u actually had a chance of winning cuz i dont waste time playing ww since any random noob can be pro there
Not really, try to find a place where people play 100% legit (like clanservers of some RARE clans) and you'll see it isn't easy as you think
(10-27-2010, 08:41 PM)MidNight link Wrote: about WW, ever heard about [MrS];)
LMFAO
(10-27-2010, 09:09 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Not really, try to find a place where people play 100% legit (like clanservers of some RARE clans) and you'll see it isn't easy as you think
didnt mean that ww skills comes from nowhere, just that theres too much things to get advantages available..
(10-27-2010, 09:00 PM)DowJones link Wrote: LOL
As i said, stop telling people lies you unknower. You got no clue
Nice response. Go look for the video yourself about weapon.dat if you dont believe me. And please, how would u know more?
(10-27-2010, 09:20 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Nice response. Go look for the video yourself about weapon.dat if you dont believe me. And please, how would u know more?
i can guarantee you all NB never altered their weapon.dat's. Even if some NBs will tell you they did, they are joking ^^
Keanue_Reeves, how about you give me link to this video? Cuz i dont see such a video on eminichs youtube channel
Theres a big difference between skills, and weapon.dat
(10-27-2010, 09:31 PM)DowJones link Wrote: As an ex-NB me myself i can guarantee you all NB never altered their weapon.dat's. Even if some NBs will tell you they did, they are joking ^^
Keanue_Reeves, how about you give me link to this video? Cuz i dont see such a video on eminichs youtube channel
I'll pm you the link. And i've talked to 3 ex NB members too, which say the opposite. Just depends on your opinion And i know not ALL of them did, but the ones who were considered the best (DRE, 99, Vib) did.
(10-27-2010, 09:36 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: I'll pm you the link. And i've talked to 3 ex NB members too, which say the opposite. Just depends on your opinion And i know not ALL of them did, but the ones who were considered the best (DRE, 99, Vib) did.

PM ME The link too :-)
everyone shut up, i got the summary of this topic

[PvA]Revolutionz kicks ass 8) 8)