Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(10-10-2010, 10:20 PM)CLUTCH link Wrote: Carling cup, who gives a f**k... :P spurs have bigger things to concentrate on this year..

Unlike arsenal..who for another season will sit behind Man u and Chelsea in the table, get knocked out the FA cup and Champions league and wont win a thing.

Same as always...boring arsenal  :O

Uhh Spurs spend every season behind Man U and Chelsea too, and you get knocked out of the FA Cup and besides this season you never even make it to the Champions League.
Spurs arnt conciderd 'title contenders' as mush as arsenal are...not yet anyway >:)
(10-10-2010, 10:22 PM)Munch link Wrote: besides this season you never even make it to the Champions League.
Ummm..i think you'll find they are....
(10-10-2010, 10:31 PM)CLUTCH link Wrote: Ummm..i think you'll find they are....

I said besides this season meaning I know they are in it now. But when was the last time you saw Tottenham in the Champions League? Make it to a CL final then you may laugh at a team like Arsenal.
Why do you think spurs aren't concidered as "title contenders" ? just because your squad isn't good enough , plus your not good at all

First time your in the champions league ..........
azerty u filthy scrub...your polish? or dutch? (who gives a fuck) why do you support arsenal?

and munch i mis-understood..
(10-10-2010, 10:37 PM)CLUTCH link Wrote: azerty u filthy scrub...your polish? or dutch? (who gives a fuck) why do you support arsenal?

and munch i mis-understood..
belgian but ok
(10-10-2010, 10:35 PM)azerty link Wrote: Why do you think spurs aren't concidered as "title contenders" ? just because your squad isn't good enough , plus your not good at all

First time your in the champions league ..........

They also consider themselves part of the Premier League's ''Big Four''...Just because Liverpool finished 7th and are now in turmoil doesn't make you ''big four'' in my opinion. I consider Manchester City more of a big four contender than Tottenham.

And I think Man U will fall soon. All it takes is an early Champions League exit (like Liverpool). I already saw the struggle taking place a month ago.

(10-10-2010, 10:37 PM)CLUTCH link Wrote: azerty u filthy scrub...your polish? or dutch? (who gives a fuck) why do you support arsenal?

I think one of the best things about the ''big four'' is their world-wide fanbase. Liverpool still have theirs', do Spurs?

Also he's Belgian...and the leagues and teams in Belgium suck balls besides an exceptional few.
(10-10-2010, 10:40 PM)Munch link Wrote: Also he's Belgian...and the leagues and teams in Belgium suck balls
^correction
(10-10-2010, 10:40 PM)Munch link Wrote: I think Man U will fall soon. All it takes is an early Champions League exit (like Liverpool). I already saw the struggle taking place a month ago.

i blame rooney..  8)7

and liverpool are just a complete mess atm
(10-10-2010, 10:47 PM)CLUTCH link Wrote: i blame rooney..  8)7

and liverpool are just a complete mess atm

I don't blame Rooney. Rooney is going through a similar problem as Torres. He went into the World Cup on the back of an injury, played crap then went straight back into Man U's starting XI. Torres had the same problem and they're both struggling to find their feet (and now Torres is injured again so it'll take him a while).

Their problem is the owners. They haven't treated Fergie like shit or anything like Hicks and Gillett did to Rafa. They didn't try sacking the club's board members and bringing in their own friends to drag the club further down. Instead they just put a 850m+ debt on them and they don't have much else bringing in the money whereas Hicks has the Texas Rangers team (he bought that after George Bush too :P).

Also Ferguson will be 70 next year and by the time he retires most of his team will too. The only quality players remaining will be the likes of Rooney, Carrick, Fletcher, Valencia, Macheda, Nani, Hernández amongst others. And infact they may not even have Rooney, he might go to Real Madrid or Barcelona or something. They'll lose Ferdinand, Vidić (soon after), Scholes, Neville, Giggs, Berbatov, Ji-Sung Park, Wes Brown, Evra and even worse van der Sar. They sold Ben Foster so I don't know what other quality keepers they have to replace him.

With the huge debt (especially if they get kicked out of the Champions League early) they won't have the funds to get quality players back in and time isn't on their side. When Ferguson retires and the new manager comes in (Mourinho?) he'll be walking into a retirement home and will have to build his own team with not much resources.

(Big post again... :()