Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(09-18-2010, 10:31 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: Same old Arsenal, start the season with a big bang, but when the going gets tough you will disappear as usual. Waiting for the inevitable fabregas injury and then Wenger will start crying soon after that about how life is so horrible.
fabregas just injured himself when he scored  :X
(09-18-2010, 06:22 PM)azerty link Wrote: fabregas just injured himself when he scored  :X

You just got jinxed by a Yid. Hurts, doesn't it? :( We felt like that when they finished higher than us.
Real - Ajax 2-0  :7

(09-18-2010, 06:27 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: Real - Ajax 2-0  :7
yeah what a shame , ronaldo , higuain missed pleeeentyyyy of chances
Sunderland 1-1 Arsenal  , rosicky missed penalty , he failed the whole game
arsenal just played crap and sunderland last minute goal was well deserved
Yeah was a pretty poor performance from Arsenal but Sunderland is a tough place to go, they always raise their game for the big teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Spurs. Well the top 4 is already the same as last season and I can't see that changing.

Anyways looking forward to tuesday, Tottenham reserves will beat Arsenal reserves!
(09-18-2010, 07:57 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Yeah was a pretty poor performance from Arsenal but Sunderland is a tough place to go, they always raise their game for the big teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Spurs. Well the top 4 is already the same as last season and I can't see that changing.

Anyways looking forward to tuesday, Tottenham reserves will beat Arsenal reserves!
yeah carling cup  :P quite funny to see youth v youth for an cup xD
greetings from berbatov : )
One of Man U's worse players scores a hat-trick...and I bet Hodgson will be all ''I'm satisfied with the result''...

People need to start giving Torres better service, Johnson needs to realise he's no defender and Poulsen needs to realise when you're attacking you're going forwards not backwards. I'd have much prefered Lucas to Poulsen.
berbatov  :D hat trick. Second goal was  _O-

Also Gerard scored splendid goal from free kick. I even thought they gonna take the match. They r good at take overs, and this time almost