Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fight Club Tournament
No matter how,

Xray won
iou 2nd place
hoff 3rd place

end
(09-13-2010, 02:28 PM)iou link Wrote: He did win, but ya'll ignoring the 150-400+ constant ping spike fact forcing me to look at TAB whilst fighting. :z

All you did was make comments on his ping during the fights. Not once did you at least asked me to re-schedule the fights due to his ping spike. I wonder why? Afraid of people saying "Stop crying", maybe? Or perhaps you felt capable of beating him even with his ping jumping. Regardless, at the end, you "walked-over".
U were thinking u are better than him :D:D:D:D:D?
Quote:Bani link=topic=24746.msg338006#msg338006 date=1284391429]
U were thinking u are better than him :D:D:D:D:D?

Yeah, he was
walked-off would be better phrasing
Hello, clown.
(09-13-2010, 02:28 PM)iou link Wrote: He did win, but ya'll ignoring the 150-400+ constant ping spike fact forcing me to look at TAB whilst fighting. :z
i always thought u r a bit more mature but u r just another jealous person who tried to be the best but failed ? just accept the fact that u lost against a better 1 and btw i thought u made the iou dm school to teach them how to lead aim ryt ..though u cud lead aim then why u complaining about ping..
@ LR that post was my fail that question was meant for kaboom.
I don't know why everyone's getting worked up over this tournament, there's alot more to prove lol.
(09-13-2010, 09:36 PM)H0lden link Wrote: I don't know why everyone's getting worked up over this tournament, there's alot more to prove lol.

Be quiet.