Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
awesome pics..

gud job n hope can see more
(09-07-2010, 08:29 AM)jerico link Wrote: [Image: landschap4.jpg]

I love this one, it is so fucking awesome!
Made a light tent out of a cardboard box, black & white card and tin foil. Just wanted to see what kind of effect it gave.

[Image: Flower1.png]
Nice picture Danny, i would like to see some more light...

I have made a photobox myself too...Made it out white plexiglass and with spots shining on the outside...

Since a few months i have this special CCFL with a full spectrum range. So you don't get the blue/green layer over your photo's...

A photo of the setup
[Image: IMG_1381.jpg]

And a final result photo!
[Image: modelauto2.jpg]

Greets,

jerico
Holy shit.

That's amazing, really.

And I thought they just used Photoshop to get white backgrounds like that. :X
(09-13-2010, 01:17 PM)jerico link Wrote: Nice picture Danny, i would like to see some more light...

I have made a photobox myself too...Made it out white plexiglass and with spots shining on the outside...

Since a few months i have this special CCFL with a full spectrum range. So you don't get the blue/green layer over your photo's...

A photo of the setup
[Image: IMG_1381.jpg]

And a final result photo!
[Image: modelauto2.jpg]

That's awesome :o It could pass as a real car easily :P.

I just do the best with what I've got. I didn't have a portable light to put behind it, so I put the whole thing in front of a window, but it was raining so there wasn't much light anyway :P
Wow! Jerico awesome job there  *O*
Tried again today, little brighter than last time. Flower wasn't very nice though.

[Image: Cropped-47-S.png]
R.I.P Sony Cyber-Shot P150.  :/

[Image: sony-150.jpg]

It was a brilliant camera. Did me well for about 6 years, plus however long my grandfather had it before me.
Triple post, my topic, if you don't like it sue me. :+

Two new photos, I wont post them on this page because they're big, so here are the outgoing links.

http://cameracrew.deviantart.com/art/Fir...-179923984

http://cameracrew.deviantart.com/art/Not...-179924833