Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
lol azkiller , its the rules to send of if they go in a tackle like that but he was clearly tryna block the ball not get the player
(08-15-2010, 08:06 PM)Swift link Wrote: lol azkiller , its the rules to send of if they go in a tackle like that but he was clearly tryna block the ball not get the player
my bro's right , in this case his two foots where way to high to get the ball :p
Oops I didn't post this, despite it being funny.

Tottenham lost 3 - 2 to BSC Young Boys yesterday in their Champions League qualifer! And they only just scraped the 2 goals, Young Boys gave them a hard time.

Spurs aren't used to the Champions League so they have an excuse (unlike Liverpool) but if they want to get anywhere they'll have to play much better than they did if they want to get passed the likes of Man United.
(08-18-2010, 10:39 AM)Munch link Wrote: Oops I didn't post this, despite it being funny.

Tottenham lost 3 - 2 to BSC Young Boys yesterday in their Champions League qualifer! And they only just scraped the 2 goals, Young Boys gave them a hard time.

Spurs aren't used to the Champions League so they have an excuse (unlike Liverpool) but if they want to get anywhere they'll have to play much better than they did if they want to get passed the likes of Man United.
Defoe said tottenham will do better than arsenal in Champions League
i think hes right
(08-18-2010, 11:02 AM)azerty link Wrote: Defoe said tottenham will do better than arsenal in Champions League
i think hes right

Maybe afterr they get the taste for it they might, we'll just have to see. One thing's for sure, they're already doing better than Liverpool!
Gallas joined Tottenham as a free transfer , No big loss he's never been a real arsenal player all he did is made Kolo toure leave for Man city , Gallas was great for us but it's good he gone to tottenham

Arsenal 6 - 0 Blackpool
Arsenal where just to good for them  :D
Walcott : 3 goals
Arshavin : 1 goal ( penalty )
Chamakh : 1 goal
Diaby    : 1goal
wigan  0 - 6 chelsea

wigan  r shit
(08-21-2010, 07:36 PM)Swift link Wrote: wigan  0 - 6 chelsea

wigan  r shit

I watched that. Nice to see Yossi getting a goal, I don't rate him as scum for going to Chelsea since we got J.Cole.

2 games, 12 goals for Chelsea. 2 games, 10 goals against for Wigan. Chelsea put out a strong team too, I think they did that to get the nice goal difference early against the lower teams to give themselves an advantage over Man U if it goes down to that.
futballl suks
first tittle of year for fc.barcelona (spanish supercup)

- Sevilla vs Fc Barcelona: 3-1
- Fc Barcelona vs Sevilla: 4-0 messi hat-trick