Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Of course not, football is good for you, and you can earn your money with it if you're good enough.

you can't fucking compare world of warcraft with football, lmao
Liverpool 0 - 0 Sporta Braga (0-1 AGG)

Beat Man UTD 3-1 and deserved every goal (and a clean sheet). Lost to Braga in the first leg 1-0 and fail to equalise in the second and didn't deserve a thing.

The only positive was Cole had an okay game and gained match fitness, and Carroll had a full 90 minutes and did alright. If he got some better service and maybe got some balls put to his feet instead of his head, he might have got a goal.

The players just kept going backwards, even on throw-ins when there were good chances to press the attack and they bottle it and go backwards.
I couldn't watch any match yesterday, I just looked at the news today and I'm happy to know that Porto, Braga and Benfica pass through to the last 8 of the Europa League because all them are Portuguese teams.

@Munch I must admit that probably Liverpool could have done better or could have had more luck, anyways Braga is showing up to the world for the first time and for me it is going to be interesting to see how far they will get now.

I don't know if that will be possible or come true, but the team that I'ld like to win the Europa League is Porto. Let's see what happens.
Chelsea have Man U. The winner of that game will face the winner of the Inter vs Schalke game.

And Tottenham have Real Madrid. If Tottenham beat Real Madrid, they get the winner of the Barcelona vs Shakhtar game.

Spurs have had one of the hardest lineups I've seen in a while. Inter Milan, AC Milan, Real Madrid, and if they win, Barcelona (probably) then probably Man U (or maybe Inter again?).

Quarter-final draw
Chelsea v Manchester United
Inter Milan v Schalke 04
Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur
Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk

Semi-final draw
Chelsea/Manchester United v Inter Milan/Schalke 04
Real Madrid/Tottenham Hotspur v Barcelona/Shakhtar Donetsk
this is gonna be the most exciting season in ucl so far..
and, probably we will watch 4 barca-real matches in 20 days
Real madrid at the lane second leg is going to be absolutley immense, unfortunatley it looks like it's not going to happen again next season as we can't beat the shitty teams at the bottom. 1 point from 9 against Wolves Blackpool and West Ham, despite playing well, is not good enough and we desperatley need a world class striker.
(03-19-2011, 03:46 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Real madrid at the lane second leg is going to be absolutley immense, unfortunatley it looks like it's not going to happen again next season as we can't beat the shitty teams at the bottom. 1 point from 9 against Wolves Blackpool and West Ham, despite playing well, is not good enough and we desperatley need a world class striker.

Well with Spurs being in the Champions League and doing so well (and against top teams) that should bring some interest from other top class players. Am sure Harry will be able to do something in the summer transfer market. I mean, he's managed to snatch van der Vaart, so he has his ways.

This transfer window's gonna be interesting to watch I think. You have Chelsea who need to get younger stars, Man UTD need to try and get quality young players, even with their financial trouble, Arsenal need a better goal keeper instead of relying on an old man (although that was a pretty smart move by Wenger), and Liverpool need a clear out and give Kenny a chance to build his own squad.

And I can see Spurs giving Real Madrid a good game, and maybe even win.
(03-19-2011, 07:52 PM)Munch link Wrote: Well with Spurs being in the Champions League and doing so well (and against top teams) that should bring some interest from other top class players. Am sure Harry will be able to do something in the summer transfer market. I mean, he's managed to snatch van der Vaart, so he has his ways.

This transfer window's gonna be interesting to watch I think.Arsenal need a better goal keeper instead of relying on an old man (although that was a pretty smart move by Wenger)
+ 2 worldclass centerbacks + another good striker , about the goalkeeping almunia did another blooper yesterday :x v west brom
holy crap
estonia 1-1 serbia

referee didnt give us 100% penalty that was lame...
otherwise pretty good game with very difficult conditions
1st half serbia was better, 2nd half estonia woke up and got the initiative
Belgium 4 - 1 Azerbeidjan (or something like that)
owned!