Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
I'm looking for some nice cross hair, anyone got something in your mind that would been a good one?

I like the one David_GER got, maybe he could share it? :)
(06-05-2010, 10:17 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: I'm looking for some nice cross hair, anyone got something in your mind that would been a good one?

I like the one David_GER got, maybe he could share it? :)
google.com..these edited hud.txd´s are everywhere..and doing it on your own isnt that hard too and its being pretty original if u try it..
(06-05-2010, 10:36 PM)Pilf link Wrote: google.com..these edited hud.txd´s are everywhere..and doing it on your own isnt that hard too and its being pretty original if u try it..
Oh, go home. I've already done that, and all the crosshairs I've found sucks ass.

That's why I came here asking for it, anyways, David helped me out!  :)
(06-06-2010, 03:11 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Oh, go home.
why ? I´m already there..
(06-06-2010, 03:11 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Oh, go home. I've already done that, and all the crosshairs I've found sucks ass.

That's why I came here asking for it, anyways, David helped me out!  :)

Make your own...
(06-06-2010, 06:28 PM)Pilf link Wrote: why ? I´m already there..
-__-
(06-06-2010, 10:09 PM)Cave link Wrote: Make your own...
That says allot.
(06-06-2010, 10:15 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: That says allot.

If you want to make your own crosshair:
(05-16-2010, 11:22 AM)guillaume link Wrote: Go to your GTA SA folder > models > hud.txd, copy that to somewhere and open it with TXDworkshop.
When you did that you need to klick on the 4th image (siteM16), press on the Export button and sellect PNG and save it somewhere.
Open Photoshop (Don't close TXDworkshop) and edit siteM16.png, when you're done: save the image and close Photoshop and go back to TXDworkshop.
Press the Import button and go to your edited siteM16.png, then press "Save TXD".
Now the last step: Close TXDworkshop and copy the edited hud.txd to the location in the first stap (GTA SA/models/hud.txd)
Could someone share a crosshair ?
Would be nice of them,idd be interested i looked on google but cant find nothing that looks good.
Thanks in advance.
(06-06-2010, 10:28 PM)guillaume link Wrote: If you want to make your own crosshair:
Well, that was a better explanation of saying it, thanks.
(06-06-2010, 10:15 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: -__-That says allot.

What?

1. make sense
2. you're lazy
3. GOOGLE. Refer to 2.