Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
blackburn 2 - 1 arsenal  lol 2 goals came from corners = 2 bloopers from fabianski = 2 goals
I'd like to mention this once more, http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22551.150
and this quote;
(12-21-2009, 01:04 AM)8Ball link Wrote: well see whose laughing come end of the season
And finally Azerty suck my balls because I'd be surprised if Arsenal finish 3rd.
How you like them apples?
i think MU will win EPL :P

(05-03-2010, 07:44 PM)azerty link Wrote: blackburn 2 - 1 arsenal  lol 2 goals came from corners = 2 bloopers from fabianski = 2 goals
  fabianski sucks....casillas better :D

[modbreak]No double posting please.[/modbreak]
OOOO the big one tomorrow, I've been nervous since we beat Bolton.

we have a great record against Citeh but this game is too close to call.

COYS!!

And lol at Arsenal and flappyhandski.
Inter won italian cup today. They beated Roma 1-0 with Miloto's great goal.
It was kinda kung-fu match, many fouls,fights and ofc. couple of incidents.

Inter's celebration was awesome, first this year's title. Good job Inter and GO ON!!!
(05-05-2010, 10:05 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: Inter won italian cup today. They beated Roma 1-0 with Miloto's great goal.

Inter's celebration was awesome, first this year's title. Good job Inter and GO ON!!!

haha snejder :P
hope he cant play vs bayern :D
(05-05-2010, 10:05 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: Inter won italian cup today. They beated Roma 1-0 with Miloto's great goal.

Lmfao @ Totti, he was mad with Balotelli, he ran up to him with a wicked face and kicked him straight on his knee  _O-

ROMA - INTER 0-1 FALLACCIO DI TOTTI A BALOTELLI 05.05.2010 Totti Kicks Balotelli !!
Nice, Totti, but you should have kicked another nword - Eto'o.
Nah, Eto'o is one of the most skilled, fair and less-complaining players out there. Balotelli deserved it instead, he's getting annoying with his faggotry  :X
(05-08-2010, 04:10 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Nah, Eto'o is one of the most skilled, fair and less-complaining players out there. Balotelli deserved it instead, he's getting annoying with his faggotry  :X

Agree, eto's one of the most skilled no-fag player i've seen.