Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Taking the next big step: Project Playground [discussion]
(05-02-2010, 01:14 AM)jahspora link Wrote: thats a good thing imo. i remember when there were promises like players would be able to have there own houses that they could decorate etc..  :roll:

You will be surprised  :D
(05-01-2010, 04:16 AM)bubbles link Wrote: You could be a politician Matthias... why don't you grow a pair and have the manners to answer the genuine questions on my part..?  Beginning to think this whole project is just a myth, and if it isn't a bit more information on the basics might spark up some interest and discussion from the public.  I also now want to take the time to reject any offer you may provide to be on the Betatesters team, you had your chance to have me and its clear you're not interested. I'll swallow other peoples manmilk instead.  Shame on you, I heard directly from Jay that your manmilk was especially milky and tasty but I guess I'll never know now.

:>
Quote:As you might've noticed, it has became quite quiet around the developing of Las Venturas Playground 2.91. This is not because we've stopped developing, but because we've moved on. This is why today, we would like to introduce you to our new project, Las Venturas Playground: Project Playground.

Project Playground will be better than everything we've done before. We will add new features for all sorts of players. Do you like to fight? We will improve that. Do you like our current racesystem? Wait until Project Playground is finished, you will be amazed by the new features. Do you like to play with a some friends in a gang? Then you will love our new version. Are you a roleplayer? You will be blown away after we have finished this version.

I could go on forever about new features, but the only thing I can advise is to stay tuned, and eagerly wait for our next blogpost. We are very excited about this version, as is our betateam, and it will be a big improvement for everyone!

Of course, we would like your input too! If you have any ideas for our new version, don't hesitate for a moment to post it on our forums, we will be looking forward to reading all your wildest ideas.
You can discuss this blogpost in this topic.

makes u look desperate like u have nothing to say, dont see why u gotta post every week 'just because'

(....)
(05-04-2010, 06:47 AM)firma link Wrote: makes u look desperate like u have nothing to say, dont see why u gotta post every week 'just because'

He hasn't nothing more to say, but he is keeping secret what the LVP's Crew/Beta Testers/Mappers are doing to improve the current gamemode with that project. And trust me, it'll be really nice.
ok maybe it will, now what are u gonna blogpost for the next 4/5 months this "project" is in dev...
(05-04-2010, 07:58 AM)firma link Wrote: ok maybe it will, now what are u gonna blogpost for the next 4/5 months this "project" is in dev...
Nobody is forcing you to read it, though.
never said they were, but if im right in sayin .. the website is a main focus for the whole server so it should have quality .. not necessarily quantity.. if im new and i c some posts from the last month .. all mentioning the same shit thats gonna be happening in some months ,.. what gd is that to me now

also you should probably fix things before you say they're fixed (savehandlers been "fixed" 4762354783746258948273931658179728734956274317583491027 times -.-)
Maybe because that thing needs time to be completed? Do you want to see what you should have to do if you want to script a savehandler? The savehandler has been fixed multiple times because the people were reporting a lot of little problems, and to any little problem to the savehandler, the developers took time to see which was the problem and fixing it, once a time. That's because the savehandler has been fixed "4762354783746258948273931658179728734956274317583491027 times".
ive scripted more code than you've ate hot dinners kid, the point im making with the savehandler issue is simple ... everytime LVP devs say its fixed, its not.  should be no rush to push things out or update stuff or promise stuff or even hint that there is something coming. think jay had the right idea with not even opening the topic
(05-04-2010, 10:27 AM)firma link Wrote: ive scripted more code than you've ate hot dinners kid, the point im making with the savehandler issue is simple ... everytime LVP devs say its fixed, its not.  should be no rush to push things out or update stuff or promise stuff or even hint that there is something coming.

Agree. But I have to admit that since the "every week update" came in, since somewhere in january, some stuff has been fixed and the quality of the gamemode increased.

But, before that time, the gamemode was bugged like hell (late 2009). There hasn't been written one line of code back then for weeks and weeks, while devvers where promising that stuff got fixed. Even Peter agreed with me, while having a discussion on IRC :) Since that time I'm playing less frequently, too.