Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
Cave, link to the mod that makes it look more realistic please
this aint really a mod but skin altered by David_GER <3 :) for moi

[Image: sa-mp-091.png]
mh looks like mines, only mines red shirt  :D
(04-24-2010, 11:55 AM)DaNi3L link Wrote: mh looks like mines, only mines red shirt  :D
Mine is White  :(

oh And i got Black 1  :9~
(04-24-2010, 09:49 AM)Nater link Wrote: this aint really a mod but skin altered by David_GER <3 :) for moi

[Image: sa-mp-091.png]
nice skin how do u guys make those kinda skins, like change the color of his hoodie and put your own name on it? :S
How much aliasing do you have. _O-

Scarface, edit the skin using Photoshop, or Paint from Nater's skin, then export it/import it using TXD workshop, save the TXD then replace it using SparkIMG.

of course, you should be trying to learn full reskins, not just simply putting some crappy text on it.
(04-24-2010, 06:14 PM)Cave link Wrote: How much aliasing do you have. _O-

Scarface, edit the skin using Photoshop, or Paint from Nater's skin, then export it/import it using TXD workshop, save the TXD then replace it using SparkIMG.

of course, you should be trying to learn full reskins, not just simply putting some crappy text on it.
lmao what you crying about? Why should I "reskin" the whole skin when Nater only wanted some colors and his name on the front? You talk about something you dont know shit about, also you should explain a lil more if you really want scarface to understand you.
(04-24-2010, 10:18 PM)David_GER link Wrote: You talk about something you dont know shit about

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.

Oh, you made the "reskin"? No need to come running defending your skin on a high horse.

Also he can easily google the terms I used and find hundreds of tutorials, in fact google in the first place would be much easier.
(04-24-2010, 10:35 PM)Cave link Wrote: I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.

Oh, you made the "reskin"? No need to come running defending your skin on a high horse.

Also he can easily google the terms I used and find hundreds of tutorials, in fact google in the first place would be much easier.
Im not "defending" it, just telling you I only did the changes that Nater wanted me to do. And if he says he likes it and hes fine with it Im cool with it too.
Indeed its what i want if anyone dislikes it they can just go die imo its what i want not what others want its a "personell" prefrence