Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
sooper match saw it 0-2
(04-10-2010, 11:08 PM)XiZ link Wrote: gtfo, 0-2 losers.
:+ :+ :+
Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
Blackburn 0-0 Manchester United
Tottenham 0-2 Portsmouth(2 goals in Extra Time)

what can i say...
THX FOR THE TITLE AND THE CUP! :)
Yeah Tottenham lose, giving us yet another chance...AND WE DON'T TAKE IT! And as far as I'm concerned, it may have been a draw but I see it as a loss.
(04-11-2010, 06:58 PM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah Tottenham lose, giving us yet another chance...AND WE DON'T TAKE IT! And as far as I'm concerned, it may have been a draw but I see it as a loss.
it didnt give u chance because spurs were playing in the cup..
(04-11-2010, 07:32 PM)8Ball link Wrote: it didnt give u chance because spurs were playing in the cup..

Oh lol I was behind on their cup games, but still if we won it'd put pressure on them while they weren't progressing.

4 games to go, including Chelsea. We have to win 'em all and unfortunately rely on the others to fail.
It's over, Munch.

We're 2 points behind Spurs, they have 2 games in hand. Although, there next 3 games are Arsenal Chelsea and Manu.

We're 6 points behind City, they have 1 game in hand.

EDIT: Actually they still have Manu, Arsenal, Villa, and Tottenham!

THERE'S STILL HOPE

(04-11-2010, 11:04 PM)Jay link Wrote: EDIT: Actually they still have Manu, Arsenal, Villa, and Tottenham!

^ This is why I never lost hope :P

They have to face eachother so one of them don't gain 3 points or both only gain 1. They also have very difficult games ahead, and even though ours looked piss easy we shouldn't have too many problems from now to the end of the season.

But despite the faith I have in 4th place it's looking very grim and perhaps we'll be going for another Europa next season...
COME ON POMPY LOL
tottenham: 2 - 1 : arsenal

arsenal played shit untill van persie came on ( around the 65th minute ) , they where looking to win but couldn't finish it off . Gomez made 4 beauty saves to keep spurs on top . Id say credits to spurs for well defending and winning :)

1new injury : vermaelen injured for 3 weeks