Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(03-31-2010, 11:24 AM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: He got injured, hopefully not a big injury
hopefully hes injured for a short time, just to miss the match vs chelsea :D
forza inter!
Watched Bayern vs ManU yesterday, epic match  :) I was surprised that Bayern did that good even with injured Demichelis and without Robben and Schweinsteiger. Also the ManU keeper showed a great performance and the match was pretty sick overall  :)

With Schweinsteiger and Robben we might win again in Manchester, or atleast make a draw
Rooney's on crutches :)

I hope he's injured for just long enough to miss the second leg so United can get knocked out by München!

Also, I never posted it yet, so:

Liverpool 3 - 0 Sunderland on Sunday.

First half was great, second half was still good but not as good as the first half. Torres' first goal was class, one of his best I think and Johnson's left-foot goal was a nice. Torres' 2nd goal was nice too but was more of a tap-in than a goal.

And lol, towards the end of the match, like on 85 minutes the camera zoomed in on some Sunderland fans. There was a lad there blowing up a pink beachball :P
And after the game, on the way to the gym I passed some Sunderland fans. They weren't at all happy. But what can I say? It's there fault. You don't go to Anfield expecting to win. They shoulda stayed at home.
(03-31-2010, 08:07 AM)Tpimp1 link Wrote: lol @ 8Ball
What you laughing at.
(03-31-2010, 07:32 PM)8Ball link Wrote: What you laughing at.

United lost, so he grew some balls I think. :)

Also, Liverpool are rumoured to be linked with Raul. Would be nice to see him coming to Liverpool :)
Arsenal 2 - 2  Barcelona  what a game  ;)

Gallas started the game but came off injured ( first game after 7 weeks out )
Arshavin injured
Fabregas injured ( will miss next trip to barcelona because of his yellow card => he tacled on ball and that twat Sergio busquets dived what a knob . )

Inter 1 - 0 CSKA Moskow
(03-31-2010, 10:09 PM)azerty link Wrote: Arsenal 2 - 2  Barcelona  what a game  ;)

Gallas started the game but came off injured ( first game after 7 weeks out )
Arshavin injured
Fabregas injured ( will miss next trip to barcelona because of his yellow card => he tacled on ball and that twat Sergio busquets dived what a knob . )

Inter 1 - 0 CSKA Moskow

I'm glad Barcelona didn't won. This is 3rd remi for Barcelona in C. League.
Arsenal showed up as a good team with a quality to stand with Barca.
Ibrahimovic stole the show with 2 fantastic goals, so as Puyol  :w

Inter - CSKA 1-0
What to say, Inter got initiative in that match. They are absolute favorites to go to semis. They had 10000 chances shame they gave only 1 goal.
In the first half Barcelona were the better team. Second half, Barça had a couple spells but Arsenal were better. Infact it was just as Walcott came on that the game got better.

With Arshavin injured and Fabregas injured and suspended from the return leg, Arsenal have a tough job on their hands.
(03-31-2010, 10:09 PM)azerty link Wrote: Arsenal 2 - 2  Barcelona  what a game  ;)

yea,but puyol got red but he didnt do anything :'( still great match.