Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A trials !
this has nothing to do with trials but i dont want to open a new topic :+

Zeuuswe_boer said to me that he wanted to be ally with B&A
He helped us in gangwars , nice guy
(08-19-2007, 07:31 PM)azerty link Wrote: this has nothing to do with trials but i dont want to open a new topic :+

Zeuuswe_boer said to me that he wanted to be ally with B&A
He helped us in gangwars , nice guy

To keep everything clear we will no longer work with the friends list. Ofcourse the B&A gang ingame can decide for themselves whether or not to shoot him but there will be no such thing as creating an allience with one guy.
Allright any new Trials in sight?
2 new Trials:
Reeves and Barry
No, do not give a trial to Reeves, he is a heli, car and driveby killer, i have witnessed them all
Yes please cancel reeves his trial. He driveby's allot. He usually came riding into base on a motor, driveby abit then leave again. I've never seen him heli killing though, but I know he's not worth it being a B&A trial.
Just wanna let u know how I think of him

EDIT:

[Image: reevesheli.jpg]
(08-21-2007, 12:27 PM)Turkey link Wrote: 2 new Trials:
Reeves and Barry

I don't think we can accept either of them. Reeves I'm sure, no chance. I'll have to talk with Ronald about Barry. To be continued.
(08-21-2007, 01:12 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: No, do not give a trial to Reeves, he is a heli, car and driveby killer, i have witnessed them all
/me totally agrees
(08-21-2007, 03:50 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: /me totally agrees

Yeh we discussed about Barry and Reeves and decided not to trial them.

But we have another one " Arno / Mr. Medicci "
Hello,
Maybe a possible new trial: FoXjuh
He is proxload's brother, also my neighboor.
Been playing with him today, I think he needs some training first, after that he'll be a good possibility.

Just so u guys know about him.