Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
And again applause for the music under the nightflight movie Jordi  ;)
[Image: bump.jpg]

[me=TEF™]just bumped the thread. Deal with it.[/me]

A few pictures I took last week...

[Image: znat83.jpg]

[Image: nv42tt.jpg]

[Image: 2dad6km.jpg]

[Image: 24e24iq.jpg]

Have you ever set your Christmas tree on fire?

[Image: 2ving9j.jpg]

It's a great way to fill your entire neighborhood with smoke. :+
a random one I took
[Image: 29b2hvl.jpg]

the snow storm we had a week or two ago
[Image: 2zpi68w.jpg]

Some pics I took of my bro a little while back
[Image: 20qyu6d.jpg]
[Image: 20726pu.jpg]
[Image: 2e1ai68.jpg]
we made a heart out of ice lol

How about resizing those images, Silent_Bob? }:|
(02-20-2010, 07:05 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:How about resizing those images, Silent_Bob? }:|
fixed;)
Not bad pics, guys :D :D :D
I have a good friend that does HDR imaging which stands for High Dynamic Range imaging. For those who don't understand it, it's basically taking pictures the way the eye sees them. Click the link for more info. I'll have to post some of the stuff he did. Right now it's mostly experimental, but there are some that he has taken that look really professional. I'm going to be getting into it soon also.
(02-20-2010, 08:21 PM)Harry link Wrote:I have a good friend that does HDR imaging which stands for High Dynamic Range imaging. For those who don't understand it, it's basically taking pictures the way the eye sees them. Click the link for more info. I'll have to post some of the stuff he did. Right now it's mostly experimental, but there are some that he has taken that look really professional. I'm going to be getting into it soon also.

Probably the most interesting thing I've ever heard from you. I was having a smoke the other day looking at the stars and was imagining what It'd be like to take a photograph with as much detail as the eye can see, for example like .. a camera in your eye or something lol .. interesting post, thanks :)
Anymore the cameras are now surpassing the capability of the eye as far as detail goes. Maybe not for depth perception, but if you take a picture of 12 point font with a 20 megapixel camera from 50 feet, you'll probably be able to read it.
757 Sunrise Take-off HD