Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
azerty obviously my post got deleted and you never read it
but i explained how much of a dick u were and how much of a glory hunter and how u suck dick and how u know fuck all about football and your a biased twat. oh and i didn't want to hear your useless broken english reply as well.
(01-08-2010, 06:09 PM)azerty link Wrote: u just don't want to admit hes better then gerrard

(01-08-2010, 06:10 PM)8Ball link Wrote: azerty obviously my post got deleted and you never read it
but i explained how much of a dick u were and how much of a glory hunter and how u suck dick and how u know fuck all about football and your a biased twat. oh and i didn't want to hear your useless broken english reply as well.
(01-08-2010, 06:10 PM)8Ball link Wrote: azerty obviously my post got deleted and you never read it
snif u making me cry with yur shity man utd loooooosers
Leeds United ftw mate
whens the last time arsenal even beat utd, i cant remember must have been ages ago
(01-08-2010, 06:55 PM)8Ball link Wrote: whens the last time arsenal even beat utd, i cant remember must have been ages ago

Shouldn't rely on Wikipedia, but it says the manager Sexton replaced Docherty in 1977, and goes on about how crappy of a manager he was, and how his style was unpopular to the supporters, with them being used to Docherty and Busby's ways at the time. And then goes on to say he (Sexton) only reached the FA Cup final once, and lost to Arsenal.

So unless it left out other information (probably), that seems to be the last time United lost to Arsenal, but am sure they lost in the PL between then and now, surely.

Can't seem to find anything else on the subject.
(01-08-2010, 06:55 PM)8Ball link Wrote: whens the last time arsenal even beat utd, i cant remember must have been ages ago
whens the last time man utd gone unbeaten a whole season hmmm must been never
(01-08-2010, 08:49 PM)azerty link Wrote: whens the last time man utd gone unbeaten a whole season hmmm must been never

Oh oh I got one!

When was the last time you saw Ferguson without a chewy?
Chewing gum's are his life. He probably chews while sleeping too
(01-08-2010, 09:09 PM)Munch link Wrote: Oh oh I got one!

When was the last time you saw Ferguson without a chewy?
lmao  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

Gael Kakuta is amazing  O+ O+
(01-08-2010, 09:39 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: Chewing gum's are his life. He probably chews while sleeping too

Considering all the extra time he gets, I'm guessing that's not all he chews

Woo! Dossena and Voronin are GONE!

Dossena to Napoli for 4.25million Euros and Voronin to Dinamo Moscow for 2million Euros (Moscow use Euros?)

Babel may be goin for 8mil to Birmingham. To be honest, Babel's a good player. He just greeds the ball too much, tries to dribble it all around the place then falls over the ball. He's a good rapper too.

Oh and it looks positive for Maxi Rodriguez too.