Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(01-07-2010, 02:40 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: I sucks atm ? Pls get some grammar knowledge before talking to someone.

I used the word 'sucks' because you used the word sucks, smart arse. And it's "Please" not "Pls"

And we got the replay at Anfield by drawing against Reading, what happened with Leads? Go tell Fergie someone stole his chewy glory hunter
1-1 v reading cmon don't come with yeah Man utd lost to leeds , 1-1 agains't reading is just a shame .

Where are those Man utd "fans"  who tought man utd are best team on earth and lost agaisn't leeds united rofl shame on you stupid hypocrites
(01-07-2010, 06:34 PM)azerty link Wrote: 1-1 v reading cmon don't come with yeah Man utd lost to leeds , 1-1 agains't reading is just a shame .

You serious? Everybody bloody does it to Liverpool all the time. Man U draw, but Liverpool lose, they say "yeah but you lost". Everybody does it so don't give any of that shame crap.

And I don't just brag about drawing to Reading while Man U lost, but when a Man U fan comes in and starts looking down on Liverpool for drawing 1-1 against Reading, after losing to Leads, I'll use Leads.

(01-07-2010, 06:34 PM)azerty link Wrote: Where are those Man utd "fans"  who tought man utd are best team on earth and lost agaisn't leeds united rofl shame on you stupid hypocrites

Lol yeah, was right after they were saying how bad it is for us to draw to Reading. About 10-20 years ago, losing to Leads wouldn't be that bad, but now, a draw with Reading is much better than a loss against Leads.
Azerty amen to that.

btw: munch pls is shorten from please.
Looking out for every sentence to be written properly is kinda emo.
(01-07-2010, 09:36 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: Azerty amen to that.

btw: munch pls is shorten from please.
Looking out for every sentence to be written properly is kinda emo.

(01-07-2010, 02:40 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: I sucks atm ? Pls get some grammar knowledge before talking to someone.

Oh? And what were you doing here, then?
Omfg, just added my opinion in this football section, thats what.

Now give it a rest pls ,I don't wanna start some flame war over here kay.
(01-07-2010, 10:01 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: I don't wanna start some flame war over here kay.

Then don't go correcting people then telling them off for doing the same thing.

But fine I'll give it a rest. You seem kinda mad so I won anyway.
I got mad coz of l-pool discussing just loling my ass 

(01-07-2010, 10:07 PM)Munch link Wrote: You seem kinda mad so I won anyway.

Sry but got to quote this.  _O-

And yeah you won, happy ??
(01-07-2010, 10:12 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: And yeah you won, happy ??

Yeah I am :)

But seriously, you're the only United fan in this topic at the moment, where'd the rest go?
FORZA MAN UTD

ROONEY > ALL