Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(12-07-2009, 02:27 AM)Alpha link Wrote: even though I hate the guts out of Everton, I gotta give it to them, great 2nd Half.
I AGREE
liverpool v Arsenal this sunday

i say 1-1
0-0
(12-11-2009, 01:07 PM)azerty link Wrote: liverpool v Arsenal this sunday

i say 1-1

Lol play the way we did against Fiorentina and the way yous did against Chelsea and it'll probably end up a draw, or you'd scrape a win.

When Torres first got up to warm up the roof went off, but nobody gave a crap about what was going on on the pitch, despite Gerrard and Aquilani being there. Even though you could clearly see Torres was in pain he played the best football on the whole pitch.

If Torres gets better and plays against Arsenal and the others play the way they did against Fiorentina then we may be the ones to scrape the win.

Everton's Cahill is out too, and I think someone else, so hopefully Chelsea will win and create a nicer gab between them and United.

(12-11-2009, 04:36 PM)8Ball link Wrote: 0-0

Nice wishful thinkin there :)
both arsenal and liverpool need this win badly
(12-11-2009, 08:17 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: both arsenal and liverpool need this win badly
arsenal just need a good finisher and then yes arsenal can maybe win the tittle
(12-11-2009, 08:44 PM)azerty link Wrote: arsenal just need a good finisher and then yes arsenal can maybe win the tittle

You's need Adebayor.
(12-11-2009, 08:58 PM)Munch link Wrote: You's need Adebayor.
37mil is fine to  ;)
(12-11-2009, 08:44 PM)azerty link Wrote: arsenal just need a good finisher and then yes arsenal can maybe win the tittle
lol
(12-11-2009, 10:20 PM)azerty link Wrote: 37mil is fine to  ;)

Adebayor was priceless though. It's like Torres with us. Even if we got offered 400mil, 300mil of that clearing our debts and 100mil going towards players and stuff...that still wouldn't make up for Torres.

50 years ago Bill Shankly became the team, and set the foundations and caused us to become the team we are today. Torres is now the same. When Torres is around, even when he doesn't get a kick of the ball he changes the whole atmosphere of the game. He too sets the foundations and causes us to go on and have a great run, and without him it's like a bowling ball smashing a pyramid made out of cards.

Arsenal are sort of like that now with Walcott. Like with the derby against Chelsea, when he came on and even though he didn't get that much of the ball he changed the game and made Arsenal look even more like winning.

And England, maybe not so much now with Capello being a great manager, but even now the effects are still there, but more so before he came along. Rooney was that guy for England. When Rooney was on England were a different side, and when he got subbed off there were hardly any goals.