Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Modern warfare 2
dude, throwing knifes FTW.
Instead of adding everyone to the friendlist:
Join the group LasVenturasPlayground ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LasVenturasPlayground )
(Some bastards stole the name LVP already :()
(11-10-2009, 05:12 PM)Hitman link Wrote: You still gotta activate it and use it via STEAM, but you can install the game from your DVD (for people with slow download speeds)
Oh ok, cool.

Im downloaded the game last night and im currently installing it. SP looks fun :)
Singleplayer was massive. And yeah, my opinion stays about their multiplayer. I hope they release a patch with dedicated servers or something, really.
I just cant imagine myself playing a game with multiplayer like mw2 for longer than a week. If there was dedicated servers, then theres clan servers etc etc. brings more interest in the game, and interest in playing it for longer time.
(11-11-2009, 04:46 PM)Strika link Wrote: I just cant imagine myself playing a game with multiplayer like mw2 for longer than a week. If there was dedicated servers, then theres clan servers etc etc. brings more interest in the game, and interest in playing it for longer time.

And that is probably why I get bored so quickly whilst playing. I doubt I'll be playing it for long. Heh, good ol' Cod4 and Cod5 still around, clan servers and mods. That's where it's that.
I'm getting the game today, just don't know wether for PC or PS3 yet. If MP sucks as much as Maka describes, I'll get it for the PS3 (same shit and don't really care if it's mouse or keyboard atm)

Perhaps I might get it for PS3 first and if there will be a dedicated patch around, I might get it for the PC, too.

Who plays it on the PS3?
(11-11-2009, 05:15 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I'm getting the game today, just don't know wether for PC or PS3 yet. If MP sucks as much as Maka describes, I'll get it for the PS3 (same shit and don't really care if it's mouse or keyboard atm)

Perhaps I might get it for PS3 first and if there will be a dedicated patch around, I might get it for the PC, too.

Who plays it on the PS3?

Alpha does.
aye, the game is great I couldn't be any more happy with it (Console).
currently the PS3 online is down :\ no one can connect lol