Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Modern warfare 2
(11-10-2009, 12:11 PM)Strika link Wrote: pick it up from post office :P

No, it will be delivered to my home, that's not the problem, so when I'm home again I can play, but that can take a while :P

I just read something about the PC version.. a small thing which can cause a little delay :+
A few people report that the second DVD can't be read. Upside of this story: You can download the shizzle via Steam, which can take a while...
Hopefully my DVD's are fine.
Done it via Steam, dunno why actually..
Took a pretty long time even tho I was downloading it with 3 mb/s..
(11-10-2009, 12:17 PM)Sander link Wrote: No, it will be delivered to my home, that's not the problem, so when I'm home again I can play, but that can take a while :P

I just read something about the PC version.. a small thing which can cause a little delay :+
A few people report that the second DVD can't be read. Upside of this story: You can download the shizzle via Steam, which can take a while...
Hopefully my DVD's are fine.
Would you cry if they didnt work?
I would xD
I thought you only could download it with Steam? Like Counter Strike and such
(11-10-2009, 05:05 PM)taxiDominator link Wrote: I thought you only could download it with Steam? Like Counter Strike and such

You still gotta activate it and use it via STEAM, but you can install the game from your DVD (for people with slow download speeds)
No demo? :o
Might get to play it tomorrow :D
Currently installing it. :)
YOU CAN'T PLAY IT AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
(11-10-2009, 06:39 PM)Turkey link Wrote: No demo? :o
nope