Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Make ur thots about LVP crew people.
(06-19-2009, 10:22 AM)Nudie link Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAH, you sir, just made my day. Well done

(06-19-2009, 05:57 PM)Terror link Wrote: best post i have seen in days.

Agreed!
(06-19-2009, 10:21 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: lol n1, but he's changed from when I first met him. He's my age (14) anndddd abuses alot :Y. I find it funny. But nice to me.

Lol Tr1pin! You really 14?? explains your behavior sometimes...
(06-19-2009, 10:17 AM)SAFC link Wrote: And? Doesnt make him a nice person. He's an abusive admin, idles most of the time i see him in. Probably trying to pick the lock on the fridge.

You havent been ingame with me in months, so I'm not sure how you can be talking about me, when all you do is troll.

[me=Joe]snacks.[/me]

Hey! Apparently you're really mad at me for some reason. Fucking hilarious, though.

(06-19-2009, 10:14 AM)SAFC link Wrote: Nice? lol hes a cunt.  The only rich thing about him is he's full of sugar from eating cream cakes.

Just my opinion

And, if you can't find an insult other than my weight, just go home, you immature little child.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=19956.0
(06-19-2009, 06:25 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Thats partly true, since you're rarely ingame. But i've been in shit loads of time undercover to fight groups.

You've jailed me for dumb reasons, you've killed me and other players with rocket launchers, and ship killed me with a rocket before.

Also using the rc tank to kill people, me included while i was on the ship barrier.]

Now look at your actions, and then have a think about immaturity. Abusing commands like a kid with a new toy.

I was inactive for two months.
I only jail for reasons that are jailable, and so what if I use a rocket launcher, and the shipkill was most likely during a killtime.
Yeah, I used the RC tank to kill people, and people use the RC Baron too, but that's "okay."

I feel that I'm 100 times more mature than you, considering all you do around here is troll and complain about everything. I haven't abused on you, I only abuse on people who ask for it, like Lithirm, or cheaters. If you have a problem with me, I'd much rather talk to you about it than let it build up to this anyways. I'm not sure what led you to hate me so much, but PM me on IRC. :)

(06-19-2009, 06:36 PM)Joe link Wrote: I only abuse on people who ask for it, like Lithirm, or cheaters.

Siiick man...just siick ,,,
Quote:candygirl link=topic=19525.msg224281#msg224281 date=1245404044]
ADMINS
TEF= he's cool makes me laugh
XENON=mad bugger :)
SLEIN= always around somewhere :)
MIKE = cheeky sod but good at his job
ESTROE= cool person and fair
TBKWTWS= fun guy when i see him on :)
the rest cant be arsed with
MODS
MYKE= not seen much of him but is good at his job
DARKFIRE= come out of hiding :)
HAZE= ok  i guess :)
CARCASS= he was a good choise as mod nice guy and helpfull
RYDER=what the hell were you thinking making him mod USELESS
HARRY=nice guy like
FELLE= well not much i can say  :?
wow i'm ok now :)
I like how 80% of the crew only uses the excuse "omg ur troll"
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=19956.0
(06-19-2009, 09:19 PM)Shark link Wrote: I like how 80% of the crew only uses the excuse "omg ur troll"

who dey want?