Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
The Public Beta 4 wasnt that good imo, Not many new features, It was a gamemode that could have worked on 0.1, of course except the Animations...
(06-19-2007, 03:35 PM)Grove link Wrote:It was a gamemode that could have worked on 0.1, of course except the Animations...

That was filterscript lol.

PB4 messed up, so they showed off the 200 slot server and anims while we waited.

There's another PB on now, so go check it out :)

-tj
damn, i missed it again :( :/
(06-19-2007, 07:23 PM)tomozj link Wrote:There's another PB on now, so go check it out :)

Razor, see above ;)
There is one running now, too bad I have no time..
me neither, damned test week...
if it's still on tommorow i'll try it because that's my latest test week day so i don't have to study anymore
(only one hour school so i'm out at a quarter past nine)

that sounds confusing does'nt it :S:?
(06-19-2007, 07:23 PM)tomozj link Wrote:That was filterscript lol.

PB4 messed up, so they showed off the 200 slot server and anims while we waited.

There's another PB on now, so go check it out :)

-tj

Excuse me for saying this, but why do you think this? It is PB4 that is currently on, nothing did screwup, a bug was found and fixed later on. How did we "mess up" ?
hey guys, 0.2 is out!!!
(06-20-2007, 09:13 AM)Peter link Wrote:Excuse me for saying this, but why do you think this? It is PB4 that is currently on, nothing did screwup, a bug was found and fixed later on. How did we "mess up" ?

Agreed, It was A memory leak if I'm Not Mistaking.
(06-20-2007, 09:13 AM)Peter link Wrote:Excuse me for saying this, but why do you think this? It is PB4 that is currently on, nothing did screwup, a bug was found and fixed later on. How did we "mess up" ?

I meant PB4 messed up a little, when there was the memory error. You didn't mess up, just an error with the server.

-tj
I wonder when LVP 3 will be ready....cant be long now! But They still have the website to make aswell.....  :P