Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Quote:Razor link=topic=453.msg22138#msg22138 date=1182190312]
it's stuq :( , fixer will fix it :P
Are you crazy?
(06-18-2007, 07:04 PM)Peter link Wrote:There's a huge memory leak in the server, causing the server to use up to 2.6 gigabytes of memory. As you understand, that's something that we don't want :p

That sucks. Was is caused by a dodgy server binary or something?

-tj
Hmm that sounds bad, evwen though i have no idea wha tyou are talking about!
Anyway, did this start around 1am British time?, i remember Something on irc like
Beta
thyhnjjynwyjw( ip or something)
Up and running now, lots of updates done so you will lose connection a lot!

http://www.sa-mp.com/files/sa-mp-0.2.0-pb4.exe

83.133.127.55:7777

Have fun playing :)
(06-18-2007, 08:05 PM)estroe link Wrote:Up and running now, lots of updates done so you will lose connection a lot!

http://www.sa-mp.com/files/sa-mp-0.2.0-pb4.exe

83.133.127.55:7777

Have fun playing :)
Did these connection loses stop after a while? :?
It was when Mike was restarting the server to try and fix stuff. He asked us all to keep rejoining, so he could see when it leaked or summat.

Then as a reward he left it on for about 30 min O+

It was just a LVDM script though, which didn't amuse me THAT much. I don't think the 200 slot server ever got filled :X

-tj
The time I tried the beta it restarted every 2 minutes. It's still a beta so it isn't for fun. The time when I was online I couldn't actually test something. I had no money for buying weapons etc. What I can say it that there were about 70 people online when I joined. But still my FPS were alright. With 0.1 I have bad FPS when more people join. Don't know if it has anything to do with it. Anyone else also better FPS with 0.2? :?
Its weird but with 0.2 my game doesn't lagg as much as 0.1 sometimes, when much ppl on or shit  :) a pluspoint for me yaaay
Yeah I was there with XL and it was kind of annoying about the server restarting everytime.
But couldn't they have done it different? Without everyone losing connection. On JUTD's 0.2 server you see a notice when the server restarts, it has a 10 seconds countdown. You don't lose connection at all.
Does anyone know why my sa-mp 0.2 doesnt work??
I have 2 GTA San Andreas installed, one for sa-mp0.2 and one for samp 0.1
samp 0.1 works fine but when ever I try to join JUTD's server in sa-mp 0.2
It says connecting to "ip" :(
I tried sa-mp 0.2.0 then scrip rc3 and script rc 2  :? :(