Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
will the tank be in 3.0?
Hmmz, if it will be in, I guess it will be admin only  :+

Anyway, more important news: the 4th public beta is live. Download the installer: http://www.sa-mp.com/files/sa-mp-0.2.0-pb4.exe and connect to the betaserver: 83.133.127.55:7777
(06-17-2007, 09:06 PM)Peter link Wrote:They never were announced, thinking they'd come in SA-MP and/or looking forward to them is just stupid until it's announced.

In the SA-MP Website, The Blog, They said all throwable weapons were to be synched.
Bad news, I joined #sa-mp.publicbeta and this is what I saw:

* Now talking in #sa-mp.publicbeta
* Topic is 'BETA HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO A MEMORY PROBLEM IN THE SA-MP SERVER!'

:(
meh... i want public beta, i have to study for my testweek though, maybe i'll get it in the afternoon!
I tried to connect while the beta was still alive, but it only showed me the partyserver message of the day, and after awhile it always lost the connection  :'( 
Does anyone of you have the same problem or had it in Public Beta #3 ?
its canceled :(

(13:02:30)      —› topic: (Kye) changes topic to (BETA HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO A MEMORY PROBLEM IN THE SA-MP SERVER!)

8)
so... will it be back tommorow?¿?
There's a huge memory leak in the server, causing the server to use up to 2.6 gigabytes of memory. As you understand, that's something that we don't want :p
Quote:will the tank be in 3.0?

(06-18-2007, 10:18 AM)Stef link Wrote:Hmmz, if it will be in, I guess it will be admin only  :+

how about server owner only :P

(06-18-2007, 07:04 PM)Peter link Wrote:There's a huge memory leak in the server, causing the server to use up to 2.6 gigabytes of memory. As you understand, that's something that we don't want :p

it's stuq :( , fixer will fix it :P