Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
ohhhh, yeah i liked that truck
erm
roumor  FACT: FiXeR is planning to kill Peter and take over LVP
Ok... this is getting a little offtopic now...

-tj
I think the development crew is gearing up to have public beta #4... Mike and someone else was on a test server with a player slot of 200 yesturday...
(06-17-2007, 09:55 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote:I think the development crew is gearing up to have public beta #4... Mike and someone else was on a test server with a player slot of 200 yesturday...

That other person would be me :)
Heh, nice. I'd like to see what happens with the animations and other stuff. The animations was a preety big feature, and they didn't make much of a deal about it IMO. If they could just slip in such a big feature like that without warning, who knows what else might be lined up :+

-tj
It sucks about tear gas and Satchel charges being desynched IMO! I was really looking fordward to satchels :(((
Ahh So was i :( :( :( :(
I loved the animations  :) only thing is, when /smoke, u dont see a blunt, or a cigarette  :( That would be cool  :)
(06-17-2007, 08:38 PM)Grove link Wrote:It sucks about tear gas and Satchel charges being desynched IMO! I was really looking fordward to satchels :(((

They never were announced, thinking they'd come in SA-MP and/or looking forward to them is just stupid until it's announced.
(06-17-2007, 09:06 PM)Peter link Wrote:They never were announced, thinking they'd come in SA-MP and/or looking forward to them is just stupid until it's announced.

Yeah, I think alot of people were under the impression that everything would be synced, which is a little unrealistic. Teargas laggs alot also, client-side. So, would be strange. And satchel charges could be messy.

-tj