Wahahaaa, that's a good one _O-
[Image: rliz2o.jpg]

[Image: 21l3add.jpg]
_O- _O-
[Image: fail01.jpg]

[Image: Fail-6.jpg]

[Image: fail-owned-exit-fail.jpg]

Live there and your screwed for life.
Hmm, it always bothered me that people just copy and paste photos from Failblog.org. How about some originality, guys (cheers to Hellweed and Mafo!). Maybe look around where you live for fail pics. :P Those are the best ones. :D
I challenge you guys to come up with at least one fail pic from each person that they personally took. :)
I took this pic at the train station. this was the main lcd with info on what trains arrive at what time. XP FAIL! The error was saying the system needed to rebot coz an illegal operation occured.

[Image: xpfail.jpg]
This was taken at a Best Buy technology store. This was when Dell first came out with their all-in-one XPS.

[Image: Picture_1.png]
(05-04-2009, 10:58 PM)Mike link Wrote: Hmm, it always bothered me that people just copy and paste photos from Failblog.org.
It might be a failblog.org picture, but i didn't actually get it from there. :)
You get the spirit of the message... You know what I mean.  :)
Screenshot from my computer
[Image: errornoerror.png]
(05-04-2009, 10:58 PM)Mike link Wrote: Hmm, it always bothered me that people just copy and paste photos from Failblog.org. How about some originality, guys (cheers to Hellweed and Mafo!). Maybe look around where you live for fail pics. :P Those are the best ones. :D
I challenge you guys to come up with at least one fail pic from each person that they personally took. :)

Hellweed quoted my pic, he didn't post any fail pics, im so original.