Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
(04-22-2009, 12:06 AM)Zmoney link Wrote: i was in that war it was a 1st to 30 kills in think and we MOB won by 1 point, Uzi also played. it was our 1st war was allot of fun cause A&D wasnt popular in sa-mp yet only with Azer's mode out. War-Zone came a year and some later =]
yeah funny how it was run weps yet u keep the win up, yet you don't keep the loss up from [SiN]. also yall were too scared for a rematch of that cw
(04-22-2009, 12:13 AM)Darius link Wrote: yeah funny how it was run weps yet u keep the win up, yet you don't keep the loss up from [SiN]. also yall were too scared for a rematch of that cw
yeah that's how it was but whatever we let it go lol. their excuse from the match was bullshit, but i dont care that was so damn long ago.
(04-22-2009, 12:24 AM)HaZe link Wrote: yeah that's how it was but whatever we let it go lol. their excuse from the match was bullshit, but i dont care that was so damn long ago.
no its the fact their excuse was that they dont play with rw anymore, if so why are they still showing up the wins and not the losses?
(04-22-2009, 12:44 AM)Darius link Wrote: no its the fact their excuse was that they dont play with rw anymore, if so why are they still showing up the wins and not the losses?

[Image: needalife.jpg]
another war added!

We on a role, 09 has been fun for MOB so far!
(04-22-2009, 01:32 AM)Juice link Wrote: [Image: needalife.jpg]
hows [NBK]?
(04-22-2009, 01:17 PM)Darius link Wrote: hows [NBK]?

hmm?
good fights in war-zone today. big turnout reminds me of the old days  ;)
i concur wiv this Z fella ¬_~
(04-23-2009, 02:58 AM)Zmoney link Wrote: good fights in war-zone today. big turnout reminds me of the old days  ;)
Yeah that meeting was awesome