Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ideas
Also there's no SetPlayerArmor or anything in this version of SA-MP but it is in the next version.
(01-09-2007, 12:12 AM)tomozj link Wrote:Goat6! That is a great idea!

Also with this what if the defenders aren't at the base? What if none owns the base? How does the mini-game work then?

Also, pre-loaded with SA-MP server is a Area51 script, with attack and defend. People parachute in, and can either use stealth to gain entry or brute force their way in. Their markers aren't shown on the radar. This also happens in minigun madness.

-tj

-The participants become the defenders.
Read this again:
Someone starts it, and people type /x to participate. The people participating are alternately put on a different team. The starter of the minigame gets to choose his/her team, the next person to join is on the opposite team, and the next is on the starters team, etc.

What's the parachute in thing?
The parachutething :P:

One team parachute's(auto happens) into area 51 and the other team must prevent them to get to a certain point withing area 51(don't know where it is exactly but it'll probably be where you must get the jetpack in singleplayer).
If they don't get in within 5 minutes(or other set time) the defenders win, if they do get inside, the attacking team wins.

:)
People parachute out of the andromeda, into Area51/69. The part I was trying to show you, was the hiding markers on map. Minigun madness doesn't show the name tag either, so someone could be camo! :D

Stealth kicks ass ;)

-tj
I think it would be cool if there weren't any player markers shown on the minimap.
This would add a lot of excitement to the game and it would make it more challenging.
Chases would get a lot harder and its easier to hide or to sneaky kill someone ^^

In the whole LVP server? I think that would suck. It's handy for meeting people, and to see where gangs are.

-tj
I thing the server must stick at deathmatch and a couple minigames, the are just to little people on the server to do a kind of area 69 attack, otherwise there mould be nobody in LV
Or Peter could turn the new private spawning island into an even bigger island, for the whole gamemode!  8)7

Bit too much work though  :>
(01-12-2007, 04:01 PM)Spaik link Wrote:I think it would be cool if there weren't any player markers shown on the minimap.
This would add a lot of excitement to the game and it would make it more challenging.
Chases would get a lot harder and its easier to hide or to sneaky kill someone ^^
I think that's just not done and people will give up playing. I think this would be cool when you play with 1000 players in one server. ;)
exactly, san andreas is too big to have to search out 40-50 people or whatever the normal sort of number of people you get on the server is. Even though its mostly concentrated in las venturas, still too big