Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's the coolest GTA Mission?
(03-02-2009, 06:55 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: GTA SA was the first one i completed the storyline w/out cheating and got 100%. The best mission for me was the final mission for the C.I.A guy where you had to steal the military jet. I swear though nearly every time I do that mission the jets chasing you crash and burn before you even get a chance to take them down.

From GTA Vice city I couldn't pick a stand-out but one I liked was when you get drunk with that crazy army guy then he blows up something and you have to drive him to hospital all drunk lol.

Oh yeah lol I loved that mission too, Vertical bird, it was a bit difficult to beat those Hydras down and Toreno says "what? I never talked to you, that plane's your responsability" xD
Robbing Uncle Sam, just for the cutscene wahahaha its so cool.

[Image: gtasa200901291709132510.jpg]
Gta Vice City definately owns with the awesome storyline.
Tommy Vercetti is awesome and I also like the map very much! Also the fact that u can
put your mp3s in a map and it will play on 1 of the radiochannels!
You can do that on SA xD
(03-04-2009, 04:58 AM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: You can do that on SA xD

Serious??? Omg, im going crazy...How and where?? :P
(03-04-2009, 10:40 AM)RocknRolf link Wrote: Serious??? Omg, im going crazy...How and where?? :P

ROFFFFFFFFFFFL, well, follow these steps

Okay so firstly, go to your " My Documents " folder or whatever you have named it on your OS. In there you will find a folder named " GTA San Andreas User Files " So what you do is, open that, in there you will see two folders, one named " Gallery " and one named " User Tracks " this is the one you need, open it up and it will be empty probably, so what you need to do is, go to where your music is stored and choose the files you want to use on the radio station, then, EITHER copy the files you want and paste them into the folder ( easier ) or create shortcuts to each track and place them in the folder.

Once you have done this, run the game, before you start a game, go to options and then to audio. You should find an option in threre called " User Track Options " , click on that, now go down to " Scan Media " and it will start searching, it doesnt take long and once its finished it will confirm with a " Scan Successful " message.

You should nopw have an extra radio station in your cars called " User Track Player " you can edit the name of this at any time, if you want to know how let me know. Have fun xD
Nice! Thanks a lot :D
(03-02-2009, 06:55 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: GTA SA was the first one i completed the storyline w/out cheating and got 100%. The best mission for me was the final mission for the C.I.A guy where you had to steal the military jet. I swear though nearly every time I do that mission the jets chasing you crash and burn before you even get a chance to take them down.

From GTA Vice city I couldn't pick a stand-out but one I liked was when you get drunk with that crazy army guy then he blows up something and you have to drive him to hospital all drunk lol.

Vertical Bird and Boomshine Saigon :D
(03-04-2009, 01:52 PM)RocknRolf link Wrote: Nice! Thanks a lot :D

Npz  8)
Don't know the best mission from SA, because there are much that are nice...

But I think the best mission is the last one from Vice City (don't know the name of it). Because it's really Scarface style  :7