Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
(11-27-2008, 08:29 PM)Terror link Wrote: neo_mercy gimme your bag of gold !!!
Israels .Beersheba and the Haifa suburbs. 4life man

<^-^> <3 <^-^>
(11-27-2008, 08:29 PM)Terror link Wrote: neo_mercy gimme your bag of gold !!!
Israels .Beersheba and the Haifa suburbs. 4life man

What do you know about it <3 , I live in beersheba :P
(11-27-2008, 07:55 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: LOL, this joke how long take you to make it? its funny really  _O-
oh btw, this the way you make your own jokes? XD

Actually it wasn't meant to be a joke or an insult (really), its just that what you said made me laugh because I imagined what I said I did.
To answer your question, my jokes generally take 2 seconds to come up with (reflected in the quality :O), but if you want something more tasteful feel free to paypal me 5 euro~
Terror ABNORMAAL banana
(11-28-2008, 06:46 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Actually it wasn't meant to be a joke or an insult (really), its just that what you said made me laugh because I imagined what I said I did.
To answer your question, my jokes generally take 2 seconds to come up with (reflected in the quality :O), but if you want something more tasteful feel free to paypal me 5 euro~

No, thanks, because your jokes SUCKS :P
(11-28-2008, 12:16 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: No, thanks, because your jokes SUCKS :P

Right, and you're one to compare...

Quote:What does IQ mean? I quit? No, I never quit...

Hilarious.

Don't be too upset I 1v2'd you and SoNiX yesterday- shit happens.
(11-27-2008, 11:45 PM)Agent link Wrote: What do you know about it <3 , I live in beersheba :P

i know this about it : http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411375152&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
[Image: Satellite?blobcol=urlimage&blobheader=im...inary=true]  _O- _O- _O- _O-
the fuck is that pic ?
some israel neo-nazis