Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
i seriously wonder if I'd make a user-bar with the subject of Give me BJs will it have the same impact as the user-bars about unbanning those to abnormaal persons
(11-24-2008, 07:34 PM)(UvH)grocku link Wrote: i seriously wonder if I'd make a user-bar with the subject of Give me BJs will it have the same impact as the user-bars about unbanning those to abnormaal persons

I'm sure if you did it, it'd work  :>
(11-24-2008, 07:34 PM)(UvH)grocku link Wrote: i seriously wonder if I'd make a user-bar with the subject of Give me BJs will it have the same impact as the user-bars about unbanning those to abnormaal persons

Try it
i dont finde "my controls" and the sig fuction...Help
It's not like these signatures will have any effect.
(11-24-2008, 08:25 PM)Peter link Wrote: It's not like these signatures will have any effect.
It simply says we support the cause and that we love 'em
Well as Peter sayd this is usless , they will get unbanned in Jan or Feb .. Its a shame thing to do what they did .
Put the sign , dont put the sign ... I still love them . But everything got its price.
Ah well i just joined HC4L glad to be here-Now its time to get a new computer lol i lag like shit while ingame it sucks.Anyways see ya all in game  :w
yeah nice to have u in hc4l
(11-25-2008, 08:37 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: yeah nice to have u in hc4l

thanks , i say that from bottom of my hearth.