Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why Your Name II?
Quote:I used to listen to Tupac 24/7 and he said Thug like a million times but
I guess my nick comes from the tune "2Pac - Shorty wanna be a Thug"
because when I started playing sa-mp I didnt know a nick so took that one..

[youtube=200,25]mhdOHwdjhKs[/youtube]
Cool Musik Thug *O* *O*
s0mb0dy

THE REAL THRUTH I NEVER TOLD ANYONE!!!

Look,my name is s0mb0dy cuz when I first started to play sa-mp I was 13 and I even failed more at typen back those days.What I tried to do was put in somebody wich is english for :  'iemand' in dutch

But since i didnt knew how to type it it was 'sombody" and since that is kinda borninng i made it 's0mb0dy'

RAWR!!!!!, Now I type better,but I dont feel like changing my name :)
i chose this name cause i like to scream.. no actually i dunno why lol i know that some girl from my school told me to use it when i created my aim account back in  8th grade  :+
I chosed this nick for: Spartans movie "no mercy, no prisonars" and in the movie 4 brothers "on the back of the biggest brother"..
and maybe some more, well thanks for listeing  :w
I chose this name because Kariya is one of my favorite Bleach characters. I did use several names in the past but I've stuck with this one.
'Maddolis' is the hissing sound that escapes my mouth when I poke one of my mouth-sores with my tongue.
Barry = my real name ^^ think!  :P
My nickname came to be when i was talking to my girlfriend about how i broke my arm when trying a new trick with my skateboard. And i was so angry atm , and she said to me: "Well , no one is perfect" And after about 3 days i was trying to come up with a new nickname cause i couldnt skate because of the broken arm and spent alot of time at my pc. And i recalled my girl saying noone is perfect. And well if its perfect who am i to argue.  :+  Btw my nickname before n00ne was vChille , i really dont remember how i got it , i think it was something about narcotics or weed , dont remember  :P
A AHL hockey team in my city's name is Griffins, so i had Griffin from that. I figured this out awhile back when i was like 10 or something >.<. Then i made an email Griffin012cgh, the 012 was from my hockey number (12) and i just added a 0 to it. the cgh part are my initials. I started to play LVP unregistered as Griffin, then the registering system got fucked so i couldnt play with it when i registered. so i added [ and ] to it :p thats my name story.