Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
Quote: link=topic=4925.msg149136#msg149136 date=1224588075]
Ye i did I was Called RAPE u remeber?lol nevermind i am ok with ya mate and u know that so please no "bitching" ty...besides that all good with me  :+  first time i got banned for a night anyways cheers was funny   

Good Luck To
P.s-was up maddolis were u at never see u in game any  more banned or somethin? _O-

No, I think I answered that a page or two ago.
Becouse of some people cryng and bitchin on maddolis , couse he rapes them  he stoped playng a lil  ;(
DeLiC > Maddolis
5      -      0 :D

[move]               GOODFIGHT MANG![/move]

(10-21-2008, 02:26 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Becouse of some people cryng and bitchin on maddolis , couse he rapes them  he stoped playng a lil  ;(

Well thats not the exact reason- people have been doing that for about a year now.
I'm just sick of the community and the game bores me too.

PS Maddolis 21-1 DeLiC, I was floating one round.
(10-21-2008, 04:03 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: PS Maddolis 21-1 DeLiC, I was floating one round.

Hahah Gf Gfs
No More Noob KillIn

Attached Files
.gif   11403.gif (Size: 3.9 KB / Downloads: 70)
nice song shoe!!!(on skype)i think were being attack again by ddos ping...i just saw everybodys ping went to 300+ a while ago and they restart the server...damn those hackers,
(10-26-2008, 01:31 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: nice song shoe!!!(on skype)i think were being attack again by ddos ping...i just saw everybodys ping went to 300+ a while ago and they restart the server...damn those hackers,

or its just ur big lag maked everyone lag even harder   xD
Hello to All i camed for sad news i am oficially out of HC4L i wish u all good luck....And i hope all the best for u all.Was a good Time..ty for all

Attached Files
.gif   ,kmkm _.gif (Size: 98.69 KB / Downloads: 51)
different forum account ??