Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
(09-14-2008, 11:39 AM)Barry link Wrote: Hello guys   :w

I have found a realy good looking Grafic mode for GTA:San Andreas/Sa-mp.  8)
Some pics how it looks like before and after I activated the mode:
-snipsnipsnip-

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/145158767/Sa...V_look.zip   (click "Free user")

How to install: (it's all you have to do)
1.extract the zip file in your gta sanandreas folder (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas)

How to use it:
1.Start GTA:San Andreas or Sa-mp
2.When you're ingame hold left shift and press: F12 to put the mod on/off.

How to change the brightness:
1.Hold left shift and press F9.

I hope you like it! :)
Enjoy!

I suppose this is the mod Turkey posted a while ago?

if it isn't, do you by any chance know if it works for Vista? :D
[Image: sa-mp-121.jpg]
[Image: sa-mp-123.jpg]
[Image: sa-mp-126.jpg]
(09-14-2008, 11:39 AM)Barry link Wrote: After:
[Image: enb%20series%20mod.jpg]

If thats your picture, what mod is that car !!!
I'm guessing Barry didn't take that pic, as it's smaller, no sa-mp.nl in the corner, and the car on the background seems to be a ped instad of another player
I guess so. but...

(09-14-2008, 07:35 PM)Twilight link Wrote: I'm guessing Barry didn't take that pic, as it's smaller may have resized it, no sa-mp.nl in the cornermay not have been on lvp, and the car on the background seems to be a ped instad of another player maybe he took it on 1 player

but yeah, he didnt, coz the url is http://www.gtainside.com/en/downloads/do...%20mod.jpg
(09-14-2008, 03:11 AM)Darius link Wrote: Lets say we've both parachuted out of our planes, you can parachute on that skyscraper. and I won't be able to shoot you. Its a map mod, an unfair advantage.
/care. You could fight with an empty room, Darius.

Anyway, I know this is a topic for posting mods, but what about help with mods?. I know ones like chevys sky scraper mod and weapon pack mods can't usually be installed easily. (like with SAMI ((ftw))). So, can anyone give me advice on installing them?, and if so, chevy, can you send me the link to that mod plx? :D

EDIT: Found a cool looking pic with a car mod i used to have:

[Image: e1b134_sa-mp-419.png]
Wow, nice car Ben. :)
Ey, Ben, whats the name of the mod, or where can I download it?

Greetz
Makaveli i like the second Picture  :P the car looks cool  , keep it up the good job :D
First, I would just like to thank chevy immensly for all the help he gave me today. He spent around 3 hours helping me with mods. Thanks chevy. I owe you big time.

Heres the M4 I installed along with the twin tower mod chevy sent me.
[Image: bbe7bc_sa-mp-422.png]

[Image: d9ca98_sa-mp-423.png]