Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
(08-15-2008, 12:49 PM)snoob link Wrote: your gang name makes no sense.....

[Image: snoob1.png]

ik houd ervan dikke zwarte penissen te zuigen !

Snoob can you plz erase that last sentence from your personal profile . i find it very discriminating and disrespecting against african ppl. To make fun of them like that.  :o
Can you translate in english ? Becouse i dont know what his profile means lol
shoe do this guys is u gang member V4nZ[HC4L]??
(08-19-2008, 02:09 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Can you translate in english ? Becouse i dont know what his profile means lol

crazy dude
(08-19-2008, 03:14 PM)GiLLi link Wrote: With profile he means the dutch text under his sig..
It means : I love too suck big black cocks 8)7

crazy dude

sick
Hello HC4L, BA would like to face you guys in a clanwar

Clan name: [BA]

Date and time u would like the war:
To be spoken / it must be a sunday or saterday , not this week since we have a tournament
Contact information:#B&A on irc.gtanet.com

What weapons you would prefer the war to be with:
(running/walking)
Running & Walking

How many fighters in each team:
minimum 4vs4

How many rounds: 4 rounds runnies ( 4shots only )  1 round walkies

What server you would like the war to take place on:

HostName: [BA] Gang Server [gta-host.com]
Address: 85.17.19.181:1700
Players: 10 / 16
Ping: 54
Mode: B+A Gang Server
Map: San Andreas

Any other info :
We got a nice clanwar gamemode on there + no lags , excellent
Cheating or Hacking will result as a forfeit for the clanwar wich means you lose 5-0
Enough with the flaming in here... Also, flaming based on real life (applies for pictures as well), is not accepted and will be kindly awarded with a warning/moderation/mute depending on how serious we consider it to be.
(08-20-2008, 07:56 AM)Felle link Wrote: Enough with the flaming in here... Also, flaming based on real life (applies for pictures as well), is not accepted and will be kindly awarded with a warning/moderation/mute depending on how serious we consider it to be.

ohhh srry my bad... ;)
(08-20-2008, 07:56 AM)Felle link Wrote: Enough with the flaming in here... Also, flaming based on real life (applies for pictures as well), is not accepted and will be kindly awarded with a warning/moderation/mute depending on how serious we consider it to be.

With all respect felle, they started the flame, and i am not flaming here, i am saying truth that i had to say it long time ago.
(08-20-2008, 08:57 AM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: With all respect felle, they started the flame, and i am not flaming here, i am saying truth that i had to say it long time ago.

No Mercy the truth is something you can not say in here.
I have experienced it. And i guess some other players in here aswell.
So stop the ''i am innocent'' act.