Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

To All B&A menbers
haven't played for a long time now. just waiting on the new version and hope i like it more then the current.
Same as with bassie. Im sorry im a little inactive atm, but im sure ill play much more once 0.2 is out...
(04-18-2007, 05:37 PM)fat0 link Wrote: Same as with bassie. Im sorry im a little inactive atm, but im sure ill play much more once 0.2 is out...

copy that.

I'm scripting for the upcoming version now, I like that much more then being ingame at the moment :)
(04-18-2007, 02:41 PM)azerty link Wrote: i got a another question :
Why does XaSaPis has been kicked out the gang  ???  :?
Because he joined $aM's gang
(04-18-2007, 06:11 PM)SaLvo link Wrote: Because he joined $aM's gang
ok thx  :)
haven't been online very long aswell.. The game started to bore me and now I spend more time on other things.. :P
Kinda the same here. Spending most time at college, and like to do other stuff in my freetime then computergames ;)
(04-18-2007, 02:41 PM)azerty link Wrote: i got a another question :
Why does XaSaPis has been kicked out the gang  ???  :?
Buhu said that. O-)
I told him to leave B&A because #1. He is(was?) hardly playing #2. English wasn't that good #3. Ping issue (He lives in Greece).
And yeh he joined sam's gang. :r
about that cold thugs invite all those ppl i only have too say they mayby have more members we got more members whit skils <<<  :7
yeah sorry i have to work a lot atm....but tomorrow i will be online and next week then more