Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Make grenades like heli killing, you don't get the 'credit' for it. It's not your kill, other person died because of explosion. Is that possible?
(03-19-2007, 10:25 PM)estroe link Wrote:Make grenades like heli killing, you don't get the 'credit' for it. It's not your kill, other person died because of explosion. Is that possible?

That's part of the SA-MP engine, and it will be like that to stop abuse, I'm guessing.

-tj
(03-19-2007, 10:24 PM)Og_tez link Wrote:The granades will suck, Throw boom, 100 people killed, ratio off 100 suckage plz?

Lol that wont happen... max players a server can have is 100.... i dont see 100 people standing in a circle holding hands while you're in the middle of it blowing yourself and 99 other people in the process... not gonna happen.... and they all wont die either the explosion isn't that good... normally you'll only have half your health taken off with the explosion.. so yeah
miniguns can kill more.........
just make the granade rare (or minigame only :P)
(03-20-2007, 05:03 PM)oostcoast link Wrote:miniguns can kill more.........
just make the granade rare (or minigame only :P)

Grenades will be useful for massacres, but I'm looking for package bombs. THEY will be evil.

You place a wall of them @ gangbase, gang comes and BOOM! :p

-tj
plant a pile of remotes on the road.... some drives over them.. u press button and BOOOM 10000meters in the air

[size=1]LVP..the only gamemode where an parashute is needet to stay alive :P
:D what sort of weapons grove?  8)7 8)7 8)7
ehhm cant u read?? :P
Remote Denotators are cool. They work fairly well in the current version actually from what i've played around with but i guess there's still some bugs with them.!
I hope there in LVP 3.0! Imagine a noob taking off in a heli and sneeking up behind and throwing one on his heli, wait until hes high and BOOM hhehehehehehehehehehe!!! They can also hit people! lol Imagine throwing one @  some1, waitng till they go to shoot then boom hehehehe! Will Remote explosives and RPGS be availble in LVP 3.0 peter????