Las Venturas Playground
Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP (/thread-8122.html)

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Darkness - 11-10-2010

just let him do wat he wants ffs

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Fat Cobra - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 09:24 PM)Darkness link Wrote: just let him do wat he wants ffs
not if he lags himself and therefor ruin my gameplay

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Darkness - 11-10-2010

yea with his 48 fps that took u ages to understand and see that his fps dznt drop he is surely gonna lag and ruin ur gameplay

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - Unbreak - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 09:27 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: not if he lags himself and therefor ruin my gameplay
ye and if he didn't, what you are going to do? XD

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - HunTeR - 11-10-2010

leave fag_cobra ignore him...

(11-10-2010, 09:29 PM)Darkness link Wrote: yea with his 48 fps that took u ages to understand and see that his fps dznt drop he is surely gonna lag and ruin ur gameplay
ive fought him enough in game to judge if hes lagging or not, which he does
(11-10-2010, 09:40 PM)HunTeR link Wrote: leave fag_cobra ignore him...
go fix some more mods to add up to ur lag

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - HunTeR - 11-10-2010

ok i'll put heavy weapon mods and everything max so u be happy  _O-

(11-10-2010, 10:06 PM)HunTeR link Wrote: ok i'll put heavy weapon mods and everything max so u be happy  _O-
ye might have a chance beating me then

Re: Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP - MaZ - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 10:09 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ye might have a chance beating me then
Wtf are you (or atleast trying to be) some kind of dictator?
Telling ppl what to and what not to do, I still think hunter can choose which mods he does or does not use without asking your permission, btw his effect mods nor his txd mods inflict his FPS which results in a laggfree game when we look at his FPS. Other laggs can be caused due to his ISP, but he cant do anything to that. So stfu already Fat monkey

(11-10-2010, 10:47 PM)MaZ link Wrote: Wtf are you (or atleast trying to be) some kind of dictator?
Telling ppl what to and what not to do, I still think hunter can choose which mods he does or does not use without asking your permission, btw his effect mods nor his txd mods inflict his FPS which results in a laggfree game when we look at his FPS. Other laggs can be caused due to his ISP, but he cant do anything to that. So stfu already Fat monkey
lol who are u fucking retard? in rw i actually expect ppl to not mod their game so fucking badly they will warp and lag 24/7. that might be hard to believe for u since ur some fucking ww nerd so gtfo with ur useless tears