Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - No_M3rcy - 08-20-2008

(08-20-2008, 01:13 PM)AzTeC link Wrote: me to stop posting here? this is [W] gang topic, hombre.

My b, i meant in our topic.  8)7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - CrysiS - 08-20-2008

(08-20-2008, 02:10 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: My b, i meant in our topic.  8)7

omg i think you meant in there topic  :o

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maka - 08-20-2008

Right, this is going to be the last post I'll direct towards you, M3rcy. There is no point talking to you anyway. You don't make any sense, and can only repeat the same (-amount) of words.
So why would I further waste my time on you? Yeh exactly. >.>

(08-20-2008, 10:47 AM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: I didn't flame Haze anywhere there, i just said he was in the old W that i am trying to tell you about them.
oh and also all this message between us showing how much you are asss kisser  ;)
oh about the LVP is person?
you are asking the wrong person who started to talk to LVP like a peron.
oh and i started to pm you because i have nothing against you, its not personal.
the posts you are posting that ain't helping no one, is how you make the things more complicated.
and about Aztec, i can't say anything anymore, but he still T0ny and he will never change same as me :D
because i am not admin and i can't see the admin chat, and the proof, but every admin knows that I'm not lying.
about the bad admin, its how you trying in all ways, by getting pm's and everything to show that i am lying, but in fact that you are who is lying here.

You indeed didn't flame HaZe in these PMs. I was talking about how you flame him In-game. Jesus, how about some more logic thinking?
He WASN'T an old [W]. I have no idea where the hell you pulled that one from. He was in [SiN]. And actually, I just remembered that HaZe was in either CIA or SiN when you got kicked out of [W], after I informed someone about your cheating and ban evading a zillion times on LVP.

Once again, LVP ISN'T a bloody person. It's being said or mentioned as "Omg why is everyone in the server fighting me?" or "I'll just say 'good fight', and put the server's name instead of every person"

Someone of a certain clan said that once after getting killed. Now its being used a lot, but in a different way.

My posts don't help because you are being: 1) Too lazy to read 'em correctly. 2) too ignorant. 3) Scared of the truth maybe.

And I'm not making anything complicated.

Now you can't say anything anymore about AzTeC being ToNy? But you still say he is? Wow dude.
And you can't show the proof because you are not admin? Really, you shouldn't even be part of the crew to easily get your hands on proof.

Then another thing is you, telling that the admins do have the proof, but that we protect him?
Why would we need to protect anyone? Cheating is Cheating, and cheaters get banned, and I can't think of any better example that got banned ages ago, then YOU.

Teehee, so now I am a bad admin huh? By getting PMs that were directed TOWARDS me?
I can't see how that makes me a bad admin. It was a Private Message, directed towards Me, and I decided to show it on here because I'm sick of your behaviour.

And I'm trying to show you that you're lying indeed. You're just sad because you get bashed everywhere. But why do you get bashed? Because of your own behaviour.
And once again; I'm not lying anywhere.

(08-20-2008, 12:30 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: you are saying i am ass kisser?, well you can say i was "one" no i am not.
but your lag is forever Dawg!!!!!! if you had ping 100- you would get smashed, oh and [W]Haze was kinda great W i think,and yes makaveli is ass kissing, stop asskissing maddoli, you are doing the same to Makavli.
ye i admit, not like Aztec who denie to admit his a cheatre and his [Bia]T0ny.

Why wouldn't he say it? You did ass-kiss, and a big part of that got done in the mainchat on the server.
First you'll act all friendly, be nice and all of that to get people to like you, and then you go like this (hmm where have we seen that example recently. . )
[W]HaZe was kind of a great [W] huh? Funny enough you were already kicked out of the clan before HaZe joined [W].

And why wouldn't AzTeC deny it? He isn't ToNy. What should he do then? Say "Oh hey I'm ToNy." because thats how you would like it to be? So you would get the heat taken off you? Pffft, how sad.

(08-20-2008, 01:06 PM)AzTeC link Wrote: there's no point talking to you, no_m3rcy. we end this subject now. back on-topic
(08-20-2008, 01:10 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: You don't decide when coming back to the topic, but I'll stop posting here, I hope you do the same.  :7

Why wouldn't he decide that? He is part of [W], and this topic is about [W].
I'm glad you announced that you'll stop posting here now too. It's always the same anyway:
"OMG AZTEC IS TONY BAN HIM FLY CAR FLY AWAY". Psshh, always the same. . .

I hope you got something out of this pretty long post now. This is the last time I'll waste my time on you.
Altho I really shouldn't bother that much, because I'm pretty sure the only thing that'll be inserted in your post would be "omg maka quit ass-kissing"

Doesn't make sense anyway, so why would I still waste my time with it after this post. . .
You don't even know what ass-kissing means.

Now baibai.

Oh, and Peaze [W].

(08-20-2008, 06:20 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Right, this is going to be the last post I'll direct towards you, M3rcy. There is no point talking to you anyway. You don't make any sense, and can only repeat the same (-amount) of words.
So why would I further waste my time on you? Yeh exactly. >.>

You indeed didn't flame HaZe in these PMs. I was talking about how you flame him In-game. Jesus, how about some more logic thinking?
He WASN'T an old [W]. I have no idea where the hell you pulled that one from. He was in [SiN]. And actually, I just remembered that HaZe was in either CIA or SiN when you got kicked out of [W], after I informed someone about your cheating and ban evading a zillion times on LVP.

Once again, LVP ISN'T a bloody person. It's being said or mentioned as "Omg why is everyone in the server fighting me?" or "I'll just say 'good fight', and put the server's name instead of every person"

Someone of a certain clan said that once after getting killed. Now its being used a lot, but in a different way.

My posts don't help because you are being: 1) Too lazy to read 'em correctly. 2) too ignorant. 3) Scared of the truth maybe.

And I'm not making anything complicated.

Now you can't say anything anymore about AzTeC being ToNy? But you still say he is? Wow dude.
And you can't show the proof because you are not admin? Really, you shouldn't even be part of the crew to easily get your hands on proof.

Then another thing is you, telling that the admins do have the proof, but that we protect him?
Why would we need to protect anyone? Cheating is Cheating, and cheaters get banned, and I can't think of any better example that got banned ages ago, then YOU.

Teehee, so now I am a bad admin huh? By getting PMs that were directed TOWARDS me?
I can't see how that makes me a bad admin. It was a Private Message, directed towards Me, and I decided to show it on here because I'm sick of your behaviour.

And I'm trying to show you that you're lying indeed. You're just sad because you get bashed everywhere. But why do you get bashed? Because of your own behaviour.
And once again; I'm not lying anywhere.

Why wouldn't he say it? You did ass-kiss, and a big part of that got done in the mainchat on the server.
First you'll act all friendly, be nice and all of that to get people to like you, and then you go like this (hmm where have we seen that example recently. . )
[W]HaZe was kind of a great [W] huh? Funny enough you were already kicked out of the clan before HaZe joined [W].

And why wouldn't AzTeC deny it? He isn't ToNy. What should he do then? Say "Oh hey I'm ToNy." because thats how you would like it to be? So you would get the heat taken off you? Pffft, how sad.

Why wouldn't he decide that? He is part of [W], and this topic is about [W].
I'm glad you announced that you'll stop posting here now too. It's always the same anyway:
"OMG AZTEC IS TONY BAN HIM FLY CAR FLY AWAY". Psshh, always the same. . .

I hope you got something out of this pretty long post now. This is the last time I'll waste my time on you.
Altho I really shouldn't bother that much, because I'm pretty sure the only thing that'll be inserted in your post would be "omg maka quit ass-kissing"

Doesn't make sense anyway, so why would I still waste my time with it after this post. . .
You don't even know what ass-kissing means.

Now baibai.

Oh, and Peaze [W].

Cool, hmm lol i couldn't read all your post, its boring, Rofl you are talking to much.   :+
all you said true!!!! and i think we have same feeling about "no point talking too you".
oh and i was nice because i thought everyone would be the same, but they called me "ass kisser" so i am hater now, and i am so fucking HAPPY!  O+
oh and stop acting like you are [W], because you are not. my words not even toward you..

(08-20-2008, 06:34 PM)Ryankilla link Wrote: How can such retarded people register on forums these days, they should have an i.q. on the registration page.

What is I.Q? I Quit?  hmm, no i never Quit  _O-

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Felle - 08-20-2008

Can we move on now please?

Don't you have any gangwars or so to talk about? :/

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 08-20-2008

Felle duel FC tomorrow 7 GMT+0  :w

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Felle - 08-20-2008

(08-20-2008, 08:33 PM)AzTeC link Wrote: Felle duel FC tomorrow 7 GMT+0  :w

But..but... I'll loose! Also I won't be home by then... poke me ingame sometime if you're actually serious. >:O

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 08-21-2008

(08-20-2008, 06:20 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Someone of a certain clan said that once after getting killed. Now its being used a lot, but in a different way.

Actually, we started by quoting [BB]QUIPT, because his quotes are hilarious.
It then got out of hand as that group of Israelis seem to copy everything we say (gf lvp, nl, yo', and more recently, "my b").

Anyway I'll be a referee for the fight of AzTeC vs Felle, to make sure Felle doesn't realise AzTeC cheating cheat.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - No_M3rcy - 08-21-2008

(08-21-2008, 04:39 AM)MoToRoLa link Wrote: D:  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- google it before posting something like that lol  _O- _O-

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, i know what it means, i made the joke funnier, thanks to me, rK can't spell.