Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Jack_Frizzle - 08-19-2008

No_M3rcy and Evolution, you keep digging yourselves deeper and deeper into your little hole.
I'd recommend you stop this nonsense before you become jokes of the community again (after being linked to the "zambor souljaboy" reference). You truly are in over your heads.

~~Your local G
[Image: warnmute.gif] Moderation evading. #2

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 08-19-2008

haha i got to admit i used minigun hax with a trainer called 'Peter's super mega chitz store'
[Image: lamejpgsz1.png]
[Image: loolhk2.png]

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Darkfire - 08-19-2008

(08-19-2008, 01:58 AM)Darius link Wrote: I've heard some stuff about a '[BA]Devil_' dude or something :S

[BA]DeViL, [BA]ViRuS, [BA]RaZor, damn he had so many names.. (He changed them like once a month) He was a cool guy, but after he left B&A, he got retarded.  _O-

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - StickZ - 08-19-2008

(08-19-2008, 10:59 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: he got retarded.  _O-
And still is 8)7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - No_M3rcy - 08-19-2008

(08-19-2008, 08:26 AM)Jack_Frizzle link Wrote: No_M3rcy and Evolution, you keep digging yourselves deeper and deeper into your little hole.
I'd recommend you stop this nonsense before you become jokes of the community again (after being linked to the "zambor souljaboy" reference). You truly are in over your heads.

~~Your local G
[Image: warnmute.gif] Moderation evading. #2

Lol Maddolis, mute ya self already, ffs.
(08-19-2008, 02:22 AM)GaNgSt4 link Wrote: No M3rcy u was a hacker?

Lol wow

I guess it runs in all RTs family eh?

ya dude, i was "money hacker" like 1 year before, btw there are many ways to cheat like bugs its kinda cheat.. so i don't think i am the only 1 in this.
(08-19-2008, 10:32 AM)AzTeC link Wrote: haha i got to admit i used minigun hax with a trainer called 'Peter's super mega chitz store'
[Image: lamejpgsz1.png]
[Image: loolhk2.png]

Woo†, you have cheated in Aztec too?? ;) well looks like you still cheater witch i am not.  :7

(08-19-2008, 10:59 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: [BA]DeViL, [BA]ViRuS, [BA]RaZor, damn he had so many names.. (He changed them like once a month) He was a cool guy, but after he left B&A, he got retarded.  _O-

he still a cool guy, but his your enemie now, so that's why you call him retarded, well you are calling you the same "retarded"!  :w

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Terror - 08-19-2008

(08-19-2008, 02:37 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: ya dude, i was "money hacker" like 1 year before
(08-19-2008, 02:37 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: Woo†, you have cheated in Aztec too??  well looks like you still cheater witch i am not.  :7

1) You call yourself a cheater.
2) You say that you're not a cheater.
3) LVP laughs at you

Your Local G , Maddolis  :>

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - No_M3rcy - 08-19-2008

(08-19-2008, 04:00 PM)Terror link Wrote: 1) You call yourself a cheater.
2) You say that you're not a cheater.
3) LVP laughs at you

Your Local G , Maddolis  :>

I meant with callin my self cheater, I did cheated long time ago, and Aztec cheat now in [W] lol xD
LVP don't laugh's at me, he laughs at noobs from HC4L.  :>

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [MOB]Santino - 08-19-2008

Quote:ya dude, i was "money hacker" like 1 year before

pff i knew all that shit about you being wrongly accused was a lie - how can you be taken seriously anymore?

Quote:No_M3rcy and Evolution, you keep digging yourselves deeper and deeper into your little hole.

yeah and your little hole is right next to theirs with your pathetic mod evading

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 08-19-2008

(08-19-2008, 04:20 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: I meant with callin my self cheater, I did cheated long time ago, and Aztec cheat now in [W] lol xD
LVP don't laugh's at me, he laughs at noobs from HC4L.  :>
oh yeah im cheating right now,out of the game. do you have proof? GIMME PROOF

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Terror - 08-19-2008

Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=8006.msg137769#msg137769 date=1219159622]
yeah and your little hole is right next to theirs with your pathetic mod evading

Its working, isn't it?

Oh, and I'll brb- ironing my mouse pad (lol)

Your Local G , Maddolis  :7