Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 07-06-2008

i was idling in the VIP room...and my skin was still there...i wasnt fighting. stop trying to make me look bad, u fail. what about when u was with 1 hp and ran to the ship in a 5 vs 1??? i have Salvo as a witness

and don't start a flamewar in this thread

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Sm0kes - 07-06-2008

(07-06-2008, 11:46 AM)CrysiS link Wrote: because ur anab u alwys run to ur house and come back with armour and heal , bout this time we was all ther u escape like apussy.. they have more and more pic's

Aztec never runs from a fight, and he can brutally own you, so if i where u, id watch what i say... :Y) :Y)

[RT] Run all the time...lol

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - CrysiS - 07-06-2008

yah yah he is agood warrior never run ...

[Image: 2hnwgfm.png]

someone please delete Crysis's posts...those pics are with me idling...dont u see i have full hp and some armour there??? why would i pause???...really crysis...you fail

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 07-06-2008

I wouldn't care if AzTeC paused or smthing but really RT has no right to comment on anything coz RT is known of it's cheating and the whole clan should be banned from LVP. Don't come here whining bout pausing and running for health/armor fucking pathetic cheaters.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - azerty - 07-06-2008

Crysis you would get pwned by AzTec no doub about that

RT is a clan full clanhoppers too

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - 8Ball - 07-06-2008

LOL RT = Run Time
_O-

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - CrysiS - 07-06-2008

Quote:IDmad link=topic=8006.msg125393#msg125393 date=1215348910]
I wouldn't care if AzTeC paused or smthing but really RT has no right to comment on anything coz RT is known of it's cheating and the whole clan should be banned from LVP. Don't come here whining bout pausing and running for health/armor fucking pathetic cheaters.

[glow=red,2,300]NEW NEW!!!![/glow]

AVIATOR.

[Image: aviator.jpg]
ANEW film watch it now and guss what the actors are : [BA]t0ny(AzTeC)

hurry up the tickets will over!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 07-06-2008

Quote:IDmad link=topic=8006.msg125393#msg125393 date=1215348910]

Quoted for truth.
[RT] were clan banned on two official/ex-official servers, are full of kids who use joypad, flamers, and are well hated.
Everybody here knows how often [RT] /taxi's (remember our last few fights a couple of days ago, V3nom? You /taxi'd in at least 4 1v1s). You kids run to the ship when aztec and I 2v4 you guys.

Is the reason [RT] hate us so much because over half your clan have been rejected from [W]?
Keep your bullshit out of the thread.

U MED?