Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Mosteel - 05-31-2008

(05-31-2008, 01:59 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Well what did you expect, you been gone for about 6 months. And yes, you were working your a$$ off in the old times, but now since you been gone a lot has changed, new gangs, clans, updates, all of that.

But you can't expect for there to be no new members  in a higher  rank than you.

1.Go play with your dolls Chris.
2.Where the hell did you get that "6 months" of inactivity you are talking about?
3.It's funny, because all you said did not make any sense at all.
4.Maybe you should read AGAIN (probably about 100x, coz I think you are that stupid) my posts. Ok pumpkin?
5.USUK! Nah i'm just kiddin'  ;)

(05-31-2008, 02:33 PM)SidViciousII link Wrote: Mosteel mate, not be a pipewrench in ur ass, but I can say with 90% certainty that HaZe was never a Warchief. Tbh I never saw him above soldier in the clan info menu. But if someone that knows for sure tells me that he was ever Warchief I will take my hat off to you, and then eat it.

Well I certainly did not dream that. ;)

I saw it w/ my own two eyes.

But, (the opposite of what you said) if I am mistaken big time, then I will eat your hat Sid.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 05-31-2008

1. Sid's right, HaZe in his month/1.5 months in W got up to soldier.
Not elite soldier. Not hardcore soldier, and CERTAINLY not warchief.

"(doesn't matter if I'm like the invisible member, I'll continue wearing my [W] w/ pride)"
^That sounds somewhat like asking for pity.

Besides part of my promotion went along with the fact that I was gonna assist in spearheading the [W]/IV operation. SA-MP is dying (at a slow rate at the moment), and IV is growing.

This pointless bickering about ranks is silly. Lets either get all the bullshit out of the way, or lighten up the topic of conversation.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 05-31-2008

(05-31-2008, 04:31 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: 1. Sid's right, HaZe in his month/1.5 months in W got up to soldier.
Not elite soldier. Not hardcore soldier, and CERTAINLY not warchief.

"(doesn't matter if I'm like the invisible member, I'll continue wearing my [W] w/ pride)"

Besides part of my promotion went along with the fact that I was gonna assist in spearheading the [W]/IV operation. SA-MP is dying (at a slow rate at the moment), and IV is growing.

This pointless bickering about ranks is silly. Lets either get all the bullshit out of the way, or lighten up the topic of conversation.
I think Maddolis said it all. But I think the only one who's allowed to promote ppl is Hooligan and since u and him are in completely different timezones he might think that u aren't as active as u really are and that's why u probably didn't get the promotion so fast.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 05-31-2008

I promote IDmad to the position of my slave girl.

You may appreciate me later.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [P]SidVicious - 05-31-2008

Quote:IDmad link=topic=8006.msg115019#msg115019 date=1212250436]
I think Maddolis said it all. But I think the only one who's allowed to promote ppl is Hooligan and since u and him are in completely different timezones he might think that u aren't as active as u really are and that's why u probably didn't get the promotion so fast.

yeah, when warchiefs got to promote you had fools like me demoting fellow warriors to boppers when they got annoyed xD

<3 quest. rofl.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HaZe - 05-31-2008

tbh madd has a fair and rightful rank.

(05-31-2008, 04:31 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: "(doesn't matter if I'm like the invisible member, I'll continue wearing my [W] w/ pride)"

Certainly FUCKING not. I just said that to prove that "promotion or no promotion/invisible or visible" I don't care, I'll just continue fighting.

If you think I'm asking for pity on that one, then we have a big fucking problem.

WOW, my button really got pushed on that one.

I feel like smashing someone in the fucking face right now.

[me="[W]Mosteel"]looks for someone in the neighborhood[/me]

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [P]SidVicious - 05-31-2008

Quote:Mosteel link=topic=8006.msg115065#msg115065 date=1212259635]
WOW, my button really got pushed on that one.

I feel like smashing someone in the fucking face right now.

[me="[W]Mosteel"]looks for someone in the neighborhood[/me]

humm yeah, but when you gonna eat my hat b1tch!?1 ;D

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 06-01-2008

Chillax bro.
You wouldn't be in [W] if you weren't an awesome guy anyway.

Best way to act manly and not have things faze you is to have buttons on the inside, ie only you can push them, if you dig my metaphorical sentence here.

Yo Sid btw, what neighbourhood do you live in?? :P