Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 10-20-2012

Hmm since it seems like here's still pretty many oldschool players lurking around on the forums I was wondering if anyone would be interested to join me at LVP on tomorrow (Sunday) evening? Not just to remember the passing of one of the best known oldschool sa-mp player but to have fun in general, like do proper oldschool duels, go on a cruise etc. If u're not into fighting etc u could just drop by for a chat  :). Anyone up for this?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - DeLiC - 10-20-2012

(10-20-2012, 07:02 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Hmm since it seems like here's still pretty many oldschool players lurking around on the forums I was wondering if anyone would be interested to join me at LVP on tomorrow (Sunday) evening? Not just to remember the passing of one of the best known oldschool sa-mp player but to have fun in general, like do proper oldschool duels, go on a cruise etc. If u're not into fighting etc u could just drop by for a chat  :). Anyone up for this?
+1

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - STyL4 - 10-20-2012

(10-20-2012, 07:02 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Hmm since it seems like here's still pretty many oldschool players lurking around on the forums I was wondering if anyone would be interested to join me at LVP on tomorrow (Sunday) evening? Not just to remember the passing of one of the best known oldschool sa-mp player but to have fun in general, like do proper oldschool duels, go on a cruise etc. If u're not into fighting etc u could just drop by for a chat  :). Anyone up for this?

make a topic, let this be funeral of his "SA:MP character" aswell.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 10-21-2012

Consider me there, Zai told me about it before your post. So I'm down

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 10-21-2012

Quote:ZiGGY.H link=topic=8006.msg432628#msg432628 date=1350774203]
Consider me there, Zai told me about it before your post. So I'm down
good to hear :) Remember, my Sunday evening in Europe is your Sunday afternoon in the US  ;)  I'll be on around 8-9pm gmt so see ya then  ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 10-21-2012

I will try to be there as well! :)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HaZe - 10-21-2012

I'll try

Eternal Warlord via |W|Inferno - ZiGGY - 10-21-2012

[Image: hooliganl.jpg]

Prophetic words left on TheWarriorsGang youtube channel. He knew what was coming for him and welcomed it. His body is resting in peace but his spirit is liver than most living!

[Image: gtaiv20121020231631.png]

R.I.P. [W]Hooligan

-|W|Inferno via WarriorsGang.com News

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Hellion - 10-21-2012

Rest in Peace Hooligan. We had some fun fights back in the days on LVP/[W] server and you wont be forgotten. [W] will keep ruling the next GTA games with your spirit beside them telling to fucking pwn em all!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Bearrry - 10-21-2012

rest in peace Holligan.