Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nudie - 05-30-2008

(05-30-2008, 04:01 PM)Ben link Wrote: Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.

Shame he never cries.
We could try to kick him in his nuts, but we'll just end up getting our foots hurt.  ;(

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Lodewijk - 05-31-2008

Greyfox > [W] in IV

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Mosteel - 05-31-2008

(05-31-2008, 08:00 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: Greyfox > [W] in IV

Yeah right, in Sim City IV that is.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 05-31-2008

(05-30-2008, 04:50 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: AzTeC son you better buy a PS3 soon or Ima come up there and network technicianslap you to Australia and back!
you are awesome!

i'm going to buy a ps3 but i'm not sure when. soon i guess

Quote:....steel got promoted just a couple of days ago!

Yeah, out of PITY.

I'd rather stay as a bopper.

Actually I don't give a shit about the ranks either.

But it's fucking ridiculous to see myself get left behind by the new ones, when all I did was work my fucking ass off to represent my [W] tag with pride and honor way before they even got in.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the "new ones/got in after me", but come on, just think about it. Btw, I'm just saying.

But BAH, fuck it, I'll just stay on the corner (doesn't matter if I'm like the invisible member, I'll continue wearing my [W] w/ pride) and continue fighting like I always do.

I hope this statement of mine won't be misunderstood. You see, I'd rather speak up than let this kind of shit bottle up inside and end up with someone leaving for shitty reasons.

Much <3!

[W] Fo' Layf!

[W]Mosteel

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 05-31-2008

mosteel ftw

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 05-31-2008

Quote:Mosteel link=topic=8006.msg114893#msg114893 date=1212222427]
Yeah, out of PITY.

I'd rather stay as a bopper.

Actually I don't give a shit about the ranks either.

But it's fucking ridiculous to see myself get left behind by the new ones, when all I did was work my fucking ass off to represent my [W] tag with pride and honor way before they even got in.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the "new ones/got in after me", but come on, just think about it. Btw, I'm just saying.

But BAH, fuck it, I'll just stay on the corner (doesn't matter if I'm like the invisible member, I'll continue wearing my [W] w/ pride) and continue fighting like I always do.

I hope this statement of mine won't be misunderstood. You see, I'd rather speak up than let this kind of shit bottle up inside and end up with someone leaving for shitty reasons.

Much <3!

[W] Fo' Layf!

[W]Mosteel
yea I got your point but I waited for 1,5 years before I got to warchief. Maddolis made that in 6-7 months but I just think it's good that he got up that fast and I don't have any grudge on him coz of that. Maddolis has been way more active at forums, our site and ingame than me and I think that's a good reason to promote someone earlier if he's very active. And after all ranks don't really mean anything, u're still a [W] and everyone in [W] is treated equally. Ofcourse warchiefs are allowed to recruit ppl but that's about it. I hope u understand what I'm trying to say. And I'm not sure if it works like this but if u're inactive for long enough u eventually get demoted but I'm not sure bout this tho.

I get your point man, and Madd certainly deserves to be right where he is now.

But he is not one of the people I was referring to, like I said, those who are "new/or got in AFTER ME".

Ok, just so no confusions about this. I'm gonna be frank..

Here's the story..

Before I went inactive for a few months, mrbong & craziefury got in [W].

A few weeks later, mrbong (nothing against bongpipe, he's the man, and I was happy for him) became an elite soldier, and CF a soldier.

See my point?!

And when I was inactive, I occasionally visited our site, and I saw HaZe got in.

HaZe is FAAAAAAAAAARRRR way better than me, no doubt about that.

But this is where the bullshit started.

A week later (take note: A WEEK, or maybe so, but not more than 2) when I visited again our site, HaZe was already (i forgot what it was, but I'm certain it wasn't just a soldier and elite soldier, if I'm not mistaken, it was Warchief) in a VERY High Rank. But look at what happened. You see, little things sometimes tend to be the ones that matter most.

But like I said, I really don't give a damn about the ranks.

But I know, that ranks mean recognitions.

And MY recognitions didn't come until I "voiced-out" on our chatbox.

Not necessarily the thing I was looking for.

I just want things to be right.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Chris5170xD - 05-31-2008

Quote:Mosteel link=topic=8006.msg114893#msg114893 date=1212222427]
Well what did you expect, you been gone for about 6 months. And yes, you were working your a$$ off in the old times, but now since you been gone a lot has changed, new gangs, clans, updates, all of that.

But you can't expect for there to be no new members  in a higher  rank than you.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [P]SidVicious - 05-31-2008

Quote:Mosteel link=topic=8006.msg114932#msg114932 date=1212230112]
A week later (take note: A WEEK, or maybe so, but not more than 2) when I visited again our site, HaZe was already (i forgot what it was, but I'm certain it wasn't just a soldier and elite soldier, if I'm not mistaken, it was Warchief) in a VERY High Rank. But look at what happened. You see, little things sometimes tend to be the ones that matter most.

Mosteel mate, not be a pipewrench in ur ass, but I can say with 90% certainty that HaZe was never a Warchief. Tbh I never saw him above soldier in the clan info menu. But if someone that knows for sure tells me that he was ever Warchief I will take my hat off to you, and then eat it.