Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Swifty - 09-16-2012

lol son ive owned u most duels weve had over the years ... an a slk member lmao half of u r fuckin shit ... ur clan only looks good cuz u have violax init an haze but haze  probs isnt tha good anymore .. u got owned son an i left to go watch the liverpool match ... u came on an account called thebestofthebest an u get fuckin owned so u rage quit an come back as thug an ur ass gets beet 5 - 0

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Carbon - 09-16-2012

(09-16-2012, 09:37 AM)Thug link Wrote: I would be happy to if I finally won a duel from a sLK member.
been there done that  ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 09-16-2012

(09-16-2012, 10:32 AM)Swift link Wrote: lol son ive owned u most duels weve had over the years ... an a slk member lmao half of u r fuckin shit ... ur clan only looks good cuz u have violax init an haze but haze  probs isnt tha good anymore .. u got owned son an i left to go watch the liverpool match ... u came on an account called thebestofthebest an u get fuckin owned so u rage quit an come back as thug an ur ass gets beet 5 - 0

LOL
You won most duels we had over the years? Bullshit, like I said above you never stood a chance.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Fat Cobra - 09-16-2012

(09-16-2012, 10:32 AM)Swift link Wrote: lol son ive owned u most duels weve had over the years ... an a slk member lmao half of u r fuckin shit ... ur clan only looks good cuz u have violax init an haze but haze  probs isnt tha good anymore .. u got owned son an i left to go watch the liverpool match ... u came on an account called thebestofthebest an u get fuckin owned so u rage quit an come back as thug an ur ass gets beet 5 - 0
relax 50 cent, u will always be king of ragequitting

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HaZe - 09-16-2012

you really weren't ever good lol. and hell yeah we look good, I was the best run weapon fighter in SA-MP duuuude. who even cares anymore though haha

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoogerBooger - 09-17-2012

(09-16-2012, 11:02 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I was the best run weapon fighter in SA-MP duuuude.

After me of course.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 09-17-2012

(09-17-2012, 08:12 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: After me of course.

LOL! I disagree Hoogsey your SA:MPs best M4er :3

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - QUIPT - 09-17-2012

(09-16-2012, 11:02 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I was the best run weapon fighter in SA-MP duuuude.

after Violax, by_karizma, [BA]Rsole. Dr.Vibrator and Maddolis.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [SWK]Dacads - 09-17-2012

^ Forgot Nemesis ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 09-18-2012

Pffft ^Forgot Nater the Hater Panda Fuckin' R00 <_<

(09-17-2012, 05:53 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: after Violax, by_karizma, [BA]Rsole. Dr.Vibrator and Maddolis.
Add HaZe, Nemesis, and few others to that list and it'd be a clan not to be messed with  :)