Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

This is it fellas - ZiGGY - 09-14-2012

The final line, I have to go now. I love you all, like family. I have little time to explain but you all are amazing, i've had the most amazing fun with all of you.. Especially Quest, you get better man. And Jemte you are one of a kind, you punk ass u, yeah I know you like it that way lol! "Get back to your place bitch."... "Cover me!" as Jemte would say.. he's a fuckin WAR hero.. yeah my friends thats why he's a Warlord. Inferno, you are more than one of a kind you are blazing wicked you are what the clan needs, your more than the knight in shining armor you fuckin' make those bitches squeal! Not only that you are a great video editor you will do great to the future of this clan, more than I ever will! Inferno I appreciate your steps towards training me in IV, honest;y I just can't ever find the time to practice! And Phrost you made a great step in this clan too, your fucking awesome. lol for the life of me... there is something about my life that is constantly trying to drift me back to the darker road man, ya know? I hope u do. bLind you're my main man, man. I miss you bro.. I know your probably busy but one day you will read this, and I just want you to know i've always loved you. I hold Egypt to great height and I believe peace will prevail over that great mass of the Earth. Well Hooligan, you're a living legend, u fuckin' rule GTA bro, you're more than you think you know. But I know you know, haha. Your fuckin' King Kong dood, you got flex on all these hoes!!! Times up though man? Ya know, for me at least.. alot to consolidate.. alot to worry about.. honestly i'm not literally hoping a train lmao! Taking Amtrack brah, going to MN to meet someone I met. Shes v special to me.. much love. I FOOKIN LUV U ALL!

-Ziggy

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HaZe - 09-15-2012

much love ZiG

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Flyby - 09-15-2012

Been a long ride, hope for the best Ziggy!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 09-15-2012

Peace ZiGGY

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 09-15-2012

Cya ZiGGY take care bro :w

Re: This is it fellas - [W]Hooligan - 09-15-2012

(09-14-2012, 10:47 PM)ZiGGY link Wrote: The final line, I have to go now. I love you all, like family. I have little time to explain but you all are amazing, i've had the most amazing fun with all of you.. Especially Quest, you get better man. And Jemte you are one of a kind, you punk ass u, yeah I know you like it that way lol! "Get back to your place network technician."... "Cover me!" as Jemte would say.. he's a fuckin WAR hero.. yeah my friends thats why he's a Warlord. Inferno, you are more than one of a kind you are blazing wicked you are what the clan needs, your more than the knight in shining armor you fuckin' make those bitches squeal! Not only that you are a great video editor you will do great to the future of this clan, more than I ever will! Inferno I appreciate your steps towards training me in IV, honest;y I just can't ever find the time to practice! And Phrost you made a great step in this clan too, your fucking awesome. lol for the life of me... there is something about my life that is constantly trying to drift me back to the darker road man, ya know? I hope u do. bLind you're my main man, man. I miss you bro.. I know your probably busy but one day you will read this, and I just want you to know i've always loved you. I hold Egypt to great height and I believe peace will prevail over that great mass of the Earth. Well Hooligan, you're a living legend, u fuckin' rule GTA bro, you're more than you think you know. But I know you know, haha. Your fuckin' King Kong dood, you got flex on all these hoes!!! Times up though man? Ya know, for me at least.. alot to consolidate.. alot to worry about.. honestly i'm not literally hoping a train lmao! Taking Amtrack brah, going to MN to meet someone I met. Shes v special to me.. much love. I FOOKIN LUV U ALL!

-Ziggy

Straight up legend, much love and respect to one of the most loyal members that [W] has ever had. You will be missed brother, take care and remember the gates of Coney Island are always open to you WarChief. A round of applause for one of the best to ever do it, ZiG it has been an honor rolling with ya man. Take care of yourself and know that you represented in a way that humbles all [W]arriors...[W]e shall keep your legend alive and make sure your name is never forgotten. 8)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 09-15-2012

[W]arriors (You are not good at The Lost and Damned)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Swifty - 09-15-2012

thug may be good at gta 4 but he got his ass fuckin handed to him earlier wen swift fucked him so bad . . . 5 - 0

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 09-15-2012

(09-15-2012, 09:49 PM)Swift link Wrote: thug may be good at gta 4 but he got his ass fuckin handed to him earlier wen swift fucked him so bad . . . 5 - 0

Prove it......  >:)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 09-16-2012

(09-15-2012, 09:49 PM)Swift link Wrote: thug may be good at gta 4 but he got his ass fuckin handed to him earlier wen swift fucked him so bad . . . 5 - 0

You won 1 fight yesterday, and left immediately afterwards.
The only duel you've ever won from me in over 5 years.

I invited you again for a rematch, but you were to scared to accept, son.
Understandable though, I would be happy to if I finally won a duel from a sLK member.