Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ScottE - 06-16-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg423840#msg423840 date=1339563172]
[Image: mly0426l.jpg]

And yet he still plays SA:MP. Your argument is invalid.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 06-18-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg423101#msg423101 date=1338703472]
You know I get every single Rockstar PC release for free. Including all DLC, yes Rockstar sponsored players. Quest  does too.... 8) PC's warrantied for life and shit.. Same with my boy FugetSudo..[W] business ya know..Active community business;) For the record MaxPayne3 is SICK!! Go buy It!!

Fuck I didn't know that You should send me MP3 and V.. just tell them they sent it to the "wong" house..  ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 06-20-2012

(06-18-2012, 10:32 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Fuck I didn't know that You should send me MP3 and V.. just tell them they sent it to the "wong" house..  ;)

LOL, Max3 is definitely worth it though, when it comes to hardcore clan shooters MaxPayne3 is the one and only.

The Warriors Gang (MaxPayne3)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 06-21-2012

Damn Hooligan is there any game you aint good at bro? Nice video as always  :7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 06-22-2012

Whooped his ass 5-1 at Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:55 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Whooped his ass 5-1 at Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
Rofl  ;( Upload video showing your awesome skills please  :X

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 06-25-2012

(06-22-2012, 04:09 AM)Nater link Wrote: Rofl  ;( Upload video showing your awesome skills please  :X

LOL Damn Maddolis for being (still until this very day) The PACMAN champion at the WarriorsGang.com Arcade!!! Dude since you achieved that epic score I have been steadily trying to beat it.
I cannot lol, but I will seriously keep trying until I keel over and die. I don't know what you were on when you got that score but kudos to you mate. PacMan > all other games.

By the way The [W]arriors Gang got a shout out today on the Rockstar Newswire!! [W]e are honored to know that Rockstar recognizes our long standing efforts as a Clan. 9 years and going strong!
Can you dig it????

[Image: WNewswire.png]

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 06-25-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg425382#msg425382 date=1340659089]
LOL Damn Maddolis for being (still until this very day) The PACMAN champion at the WarriorsGang.com Arcade!!! Dude since you achieved that epic score I have been steadily trying to beat it.
I cannot lol, but I will seriously keep trying until I keel over and die. I don't know what you were on when you got that score but kudos to you mate. PacMan > all other games.

By the way The [W]arriors Gang got a shout out today on the Rockstar Newswire!! [W]e are honored to know that Rockstar recognizes our long standing efforts as a Clan. 9 years and going strong!
Can you dig it????

[Image: WNewswire.png]

Yuuuup, Rockstar always in our shadow.. it's been sometime since the release of IV.. now V is coming soon.. and they know the mighty Warriors are going to be top notch round' those parts!! Back to SA baby!!!!!!!!  ;)

From IV Rockstar shadowing our clan everytime around, nearly each and every Rockstar Games IV Live Event... once a Warrior always a Warrior.

Like the newswire post says "It's great to see that long running fansite WarriorsGang.com"

9 years strong [W] will NEVER DIE!!!!!  :7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 06-26-2012

Hey Hooligan got a question for ya cobba, I wanna buy some stuff from the [W] shop how long would it take to get to me in Australia??

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 06-26-2012

(06-26-2012, 07:36 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hey Hooligan got a question for ya cobba, I wanna buy some stuff from the [W] shop how long would it take to get to me in Australia??

http://www.spreadshirt.com/help-C1328/articleId/19

That should cover your question and then some ;)

If you're wondering about the quality of the products fear not. All items are high quality and well made, here are some pics of the 2 "W bandanas."
Being worn by some of our Active [W]arrior members!  8)

[Image: Inferno2.png]

[Image: Hooligan-1.png]

[Image: Quest2.jpg]